Need to clear this up with the forum

o deary me whats with this drivel :ermm:

No worries, got ya covered right here :w00t:

Everyone needs a stalker, otherwise you just feel neglected and unloved :DSome people need to take what is said with a bucket of salt on here, its mostly said with a big grin and in a harmless bantery way, Im sure.

I wonder why some girls ride bikes when Im sure their brooms would be quicker :slight_smile:

You took it personally on ally’s post and now your on here off on one again sorry but I’m not interested. I know this is hard for you but it’s ok Jamie is a nice bloke he’ll keep you warm at night.

Ditto, except only a few months. I’ve only really met women from this place, and that’s totally cool with me. And except I don’t want “a length”, I’m not after anything except distraction from a dull job and place to ask my stupid, clueless questions about bikes.

Barry, you are without a doubt a stalker. I for one, looked for about half an hour through Google images and found nothing! You clearly had more perseverance than me… And its that extra effort that changes something from curious to stalking :wink:

haha :smiley:

boom!

you gotta love it recently…

seriously do we get the see the pictures in question or not? atleast tell a brother where to find them

So whats so bad about being a stalker??

The link was up dude but to be fair she did say sorry over pm so I removed it

If she said sorry - is that the end? She’s not coming on to say her piece?

That fair enough. So drama is over???

i did wonder at first whether Illyz had borrowed your account but if that was the case there would some ‘suk out ya mudda’ comment and an offer of a boxing match!

:w00t:

because it was personal and dont try to get out of it by saying it wasn’t.

the bit highlighted in bold, pls refer to my post above.

you gotta love it recently…
[/quote]

hahah, that IS disturbing :crazy:

wtf! post fail…I’ll get my coat :doze:

:blink:…lost…:blink: