Need to clear this up with the forum

I’ll send you a link to a photo of me (in rubber gear :w00t: on the internet if you like, then you can tell Miss Plum you fancy me, problem solved. After all that’s what friends are for :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

do you attend meet ups or rides? because if everyone is going to start their own little hate groups or insulting each other or talking behind their back then what’s this community going to be like? i’m just saying, i understand where you might get a thrill out of this topics, but we are talking about real people here

its all good shiv, i hear ya;)

dotn worry about it, the thread will probably ‘disspear’ soon…by magic of course;)

OMG does that mean that Hogwarts is real?

Awwwwwwww arnt you so sweet do me favour darling and get on with the dishes I’ll be home at 7 for dinner thanks x

wow, maturity just shines out of your arse :smiley:

Yes and I took great offence to that so I need to say I hate people who just love getting involved on personal attack threads! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

You know it sweetheart now don’t you gp contradicting yourself in the same sentence.

This thread is for miss plum who admitted to be talking behind my back having a laugh but didn’t intend this to get so out of hand so no it’s not me speculating it’s actually happening so making it public means it can be address by everyone instead of trying to find every person via pm.

Now don’t you go thinking again honey it just gets you confused and a “migrane”

i take it you hate yourself too then :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

pls refer back to my post above. i rest my case

[quote]
Anna (14/06/2011)

I’m going to guess that was for me… Yes I’m a self hating personal attack lover who hates others who love personal attacks… Simples… :smiley:

Back onto the thread - I have no opinion on this but do need something to do at work so please carry on :slight_smile:

dont know what this is all about but agree with Ratty Shiv, just ignore it. why put more fuel into the fire with threads like this?

[quote]
Serrisan (14/06/2011)

haha! ok, i take it you’ll be “working” overtime today then :wink: as i believe this one might get out of hand too

Because this needed to be addressed before I was branded a stalker. Many other things fine but stalker come on I’m too busy working two jobs looking after my baby and rebuild a car and bike to be chasing anyone.

So, since I don’t know most if not anyone here, the only thing here I can do is make some popcorn, put it down for everyone and watch :w00t:

Oi you! :stuck_out_tongue: Ill have you know the 2 biggest attention seekers: ILLwotyamacalim and GSXRAbuser are men! Check out their average daily posting stats :wink: Besides, we love bikes, and we REALLY love men on bikes so attention from them well, I think the expression is: 2 birds, 1 stone ;)xxxxxxx

:w00t:

Anna here you go happy birthday

Agree, there does seem to be an influx of ladies on here who only have one thing on their minds, being complete pr1ck teases…look at me…look at me, get over yourselves :PI’m joined here a few years back because I am interested in bikes and wanted to meet people (not just men) who were interested in the same thing and not because I wanted a length (although that is a bonus :P)If you take this personally maybe it’s because it applies to you :wink: So, leave the men alone unless you actually like them, play nice with the other ladies and stop bitching :DNow where did I leave my popcorn!!

:smiley: just confirms what i’ve said in my previos post, also confirms that you know f*ck all about me.