NASTY TXTS

paul maybe its the same set of guys i was telling you about a while back. lot of calls off unknown numbers and texts to me and someone else (you know the ones). when i did get through it was a load of notherners if that gives you any clue as to who it may be??. dont worry about it fella just a bunch of tw8ts with no guts! but ye i know how annoying it is so i feel for you there mate

Aah textual healing;). Seriously though, As has been said before, these people are just like your playground bullies. I don’t like the idea of us all looking at each other with a doubt in the back of our mind. I’ve had no trouble on here & thats what makes it such a good place to be. IMVHO.

Even if the txts are sent through a website it is still technically possible to trace back who it is. The website will have logs which will contain IP addresses which will resolve to somewhere. Unless the person works for large organisation or sends the texts from a cafe then in theory it is possible to identify them. Whoever it is should be careful.

Paul, your man enough to f**k all that kind of crap off and out of your mind mate…let them, whoever the fool is, get on with sitting there wasting their time sending these to you, and just laugh ur ass off at them for the petty, life wasting pondlife saddo, they obviously are ! They’re prob the sort that rushes home from work to see the next installment of Eastenders !! HEY PONDLIFE !! WHY DONT U SEND ME SOME PMS OR TEXTS ?? I LOVE A GOOD LAUGH !!

You should feel privileged Paul? you’ve officially got a STALKER !! Only pop stars and “important” people get them !!! :wink:

THANK YOU ALL.

I THINK ITS ALL SORTED NOW

HAVE CHANGE MY NUMBER AND ALL PASSWORDS SO LETS HOPE ITS ALL FINISHED NOW.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL

see…?..you doo have mates…;).

smiled:).

I KNOW SHANE IT WAS WHEN I WAS IN A LOW STATE IN MY LIFE MATE.

LUV U ALL

Text us ya new number mate:cool: