NASTY TXTS

you might be right Tiggi but the txts I was receiving were not dirty nor nasty, just talkin rubbish about other LBs…it’s just stupid really…:ermm:

LOOKS LIKE I WILL BE CHANGE MY NUMBER THEN

why dont you put the phonenumber you are getting the txts from on here… so we can all tell him/her to f off! :wink:

THE NUMBER THAT COMES UP IS JUST FROM A WEB SITE THAT YOU CAN SEND TEXTS WITHOUT THERE NUMBER COMING UP.I HATE THIS JUST HAD SOME PHONE CALLS WITH NUMBER WITHHELD EVERYTIME I ANSWER IT THERE PUT THE PHONE DOWN

in that case just ignore it, dont read any txts, or pickup any withheld phonenumbers. like most schoolyard bullies they will loose interest

Hope it stops soon paul, try just not looking at the etxts for a few days, if its important someone will call you…

Pathetic really !
Look on the website the messages are being sent from, to see if there’s a ‘complain’ link or something.

dude keep all texts and all info they send you, inform the police and they will bug ya phone to see who it is mate, or simply change ya number. i know ya shouldnt have to but its the easiest way. def inform the the police though as you will have a crime ref number. and who ever it is texting paul behave grow up and grow some nuts you will be found out.

Iain

Ps any probs PM me fella.

m8 when you rang me you sounded really upset. feel for ya paul i really do. as i said on the phone the only thing i can say bad against you is " YOU CANT WHEELIE FOR SH!T!!" ;):stuck_out_tongue:

but seriously the person doing this isnt worth a cent. if it persists get the police involved i know you had two numbers" remember the prank you pulled on me :stuck_out_tongue: just get rid of the one thats being pranked and use that one if it isn`t being pranked also :wink:

I don’t think anyone’s mentioned this yet, sorry if they have. Apart from getting your phone provider to block the number, perhaps you can also block the incoming text number on your phone. I just checked on my phone and I have the option to block further messages from that number. But I don’t know if it’s a phone specific option, but it maybe quicker than getting the phone company to block a number. I would also write to the admin of the website you say the texts are coming from.

That`s not on and very nasty and childish thing to do. How many people on here have your number, then wittle that down and then you might find who it is.

There is some weirdy people about – I hope you find out which idiot is doing this – if you do, reveal the culprit on LB.

Lets hope that by reading this thread that whoever it is thinks twice about doing it again.

How can they know who you pm ? you sure no one knows your password ?Just ignore it Paul, they’ll get bored :wink:

+1Be wary of who you talk to… hope the nasty person grows up and leaves you alone and in time theyll get bored and move onto the next person they want to pick on to get their kicks… chin up!!

who have you pissed off that would be so scared as to not say it to your face, if they aint got the bottle to say it direct why worry.

+1It’s all to easy for people to make statements hiding behind a website or phone - but don’t speak out in person. Change your number, it’s the only way it will stop, and be careful who you give your new number out too.And remember - you haven’t got a problem, they have!.. so forget about it.

I’ve had this problem with someone on LB a while ago now. The texts and voicemail messages they left were enough to go to the police about so I did.

They soon stopped and I haven’t seen them since but I haven’t forgotten… and never will :wink:

i had some like that a while ago but it was sent via emails annoymous emails…

I get regular abusive texts.

She’s usually calmed down by the time I get to her place though.