NASTY TXTS

HI ALL THERE IS SOMEBODY HERE THAT IS SENDING ME NASTY TEXTS THROUGH A WEB SITE TO MY PHONE.ITS GETTING ME VERY UPSET

I AM GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME ATM AND THIS IS THE LAST THING I NEED SO PLEASE WHOEVER YOU ARE PLEASE STOP.

THANK YOU

whos fukign about dude?

call your network operator and they may be able to block it;)

That’s a rubbish, cowardly thing for someone to do. :angry: Some people are real idiots, aren’t they.

I hope they stop, Paul…

I hope things get better for you soon.

Don’t let the b’stards grind you down! (‘Nil illegitimae…’ etc)

Who ever it is, needs to grow a set of balls and tell you to your face. I hate petty **** like this. If I need to say summin to someone I do it to their face.

As mentioned, call your phone provider and get it blocked. The coward obviously won’t send texts via their phone cos they know they’re traced.

Chin up m8…what goes around comes around and they’ll get their just deserts as they say!!

Sorry to hear this fella - this type of thing can be distressing at the best of times, but even worse if other stuff isn’t tip top.

Try and take refuge in the fact that this insignificant little $hit hasn’t got the guts to reveal themselves, which just goes to show they would never dare do it to your face, which in a roundabout way means they have already handed the power to you - they are choosing an anonymous method because you are a stronger person than they are.

Hope you find out who it is :angry:

Just some nutter mate - try and ignore it. If it was anyone worth bothering about they wouldn’t resort to kids stuff like this. :wink:

As others have said - get it blocked via your mobile co.

Is it definitely someone from LB? Are there any clues in the messages themselves?

YES SOMEBODY ON LB

THERE KNOW ALOT OF STUFF AND ME AND KNOW WHO I PM

well stop pissing people off then lol:P

kidding.:w00t:

Maybe its Sharon, or maybe its one of your many women you knock around with.:P;)

NO MATT ITS NONE OF THEM I HAVE CHECK WITH THEM MWAH

But surely if they know WHO you pm etc, either one of them your pm’ing is telling them, or THEY are one of those people? Unless its a MOD which i very much doubt? SO …ask the MODs to give u a list, (if uve deleted them) of who uve been pm’ing on here, and go through them all?

Also? dont take everyone on LB as your best mate…they can turn around and bite you in the ass !!

If it carries on mate, keep the texts and I’ll explain how you can get it reported.

It will still be tracable if it’s sent via a website and it is a criminal offence to send nasty stuff via text.

Sorry to hear that, some people are just unpleasent and have no lives.

so what types of things are being said then?

some people are so sad, nothing better to do what a boring life

SOME VERY NASTY STUFF I CANT SAY ON LB

BUT JUST HAD TWO MISSED CALLS WITH NUMBER WITHHELD.

IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME TELL ME

Unless you are a tall bird with a tied arse, I have a problem with you… And I have no problem saying so!!!

PS: I am not talking about an ostrich here because they can run way to fast for me :wink:

Sorry to hear this Paul, I have been throught the same stuff. I asked them to pm me, step up and name themselves but they didn’t… just kept txting me stuff about someone on LB so I got fed up and changed my number:D

Very odd and not nice, do you think that maybe the person who is texting you Paul is the same person as the one who text Cheekychick?