my new bike isn't so pretty any more

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH Ben only just seen this what can i say feel for you man i know you love that bike as i do mine it sounded sweet as you pulled out of boxhill what can i say that hasnt been said, i hope you can get it sorted as soon as, what a f***er

chin up

thanks mate, you’re not wrong, utterly gutted about it. just had finished doing all the bits i wanted to do on the bike (and have the sunburn to show for the saturday afternoon gutting the exhausts - glad they sounded good at least). will get it back mint tho

spoke to the repair place today and the assessor has been. they need to work up the estimate but its quite the list! (if you’re gonna do a job, do it properly).

given its an 06 i’m preparing for the worst in terms of parts availabilty…

Well if you can get other colours my Bro in law owns a body shop is a good painter and has bike paint codes and only uses ICI paint and is only in Denham if you need to take that route hit me up we can go down there, that goes for any LBer who needs plastics painting he will always do a deal for cash…

does he do cars 2 or just bikeS???

he will paint anything mate, he just did my raleigh chopper!!!

OH NO!!! Glad neither you or the bike’s too badly damaged…

thanks foxy, think i’m in better nick than my bike at this stage

pics of the bike first…

you can tell when you look closer that wheel is pushed right back and the forks are bent up and twisted.

Attachments

16072006613-small.jpg

16072006614-small.jpg

16072006615-small.jpg

jacket and my hip…

Attachments

17072006618-small.jpg

17072006616-small.jpg

ouch but take solice it could always be worse JB

Not good at all JB so sorry again, I know the feeling

Ouch mate! Thats looks painful. Hope you and the bike heal asap!

getting there. back in the office today and provided i dont aggravate my side too much then i have decent mobility.

have some more abrasions lower down my ass but no one wants to see that first thing in a morning

not quite sure how i got the lower abrasions to be honest, the leather trousers should have protected higher than them.

my mate that i sold the duchess to is a star and lent me the bike in the meantime. flippin horrible ride tho - aside from the whole crash jitters part of the journey was in the dark with no street lights on the a12. couldn’t wait to get home. this morning was better tho and any pain is worth avoiding the tube!!

Chin up JB, all will right itself. We all have to have an accident at some point; at least you’ve got yours out the way now, and have insurance to pick you back up. The best of a bad situation really. Good job on avoiding public transport, it’d be murder in this heat.

bike repair is approved so the ball is rolling. fingers crossed for a swift turn around

anyone have the model number for black CRG roll-a-clicks (pair)? levers were bashed up so as they have to replace them i can get that money as a discount