Monday 29th Not the usual Margate

UPDATED:

Southern run to Margate to hang out with the other rebels and play on the fun fair… Dodgems? Before my time, but I hear it’s a thing…

LEAVING: Boxhill 10am
PICKUP: Texaco Pembury 11:30am (coffee and pickup)
ARRIVE: Margate some time after 1:30pm so expect a feeding time (i.e. have a big breakfast)

Address of the Texaco is High St, Pembury, Tunbridge Wells TN2 4NG (Google Map Link). It’s at the A21/A228 junction.

After we’ve had our fill of entertainment we’ll either blast back towards London via a fairly direct route, or if we’re not all suffering from sunstroke we’ll take a more scenic route.

Usual terms and conditions: Newbie and 125 friendly (no motorways), No knobbers, no double white line over takers. Full tanks, empty bladders, cornerman, 30 is 30.

BOOM! 

I’m in for this once the hall pass has been approved… 

BOOM! 
I'm in for this once the hall pass has been approved.. 
The Sleeper
Go to the back of the class... you know not to post until hall passes have been approved and triple stamped. 

BOOM!  I'm in for this once the hall pass has been approved..  The Sleeper
Go to the back of the class... you know not to post until hall passes have been approved and triple stamped. 
Serrisan
* strolls to the back of the room and blows fart noises at the teacher..

Any london starting points?

If I can blag my work I might be in for this.

DING! Updated above ^^^

Any london starting points? If I can blag my work I might be in for this. DrWhooligan
Whooli!!! Long time, no see! If you're still S.E. based, the Pembury pick up might be suitable. If you want the full day I can PM you my address in East Acton, we'll be leaving my place just before 9am.

Ermmmmmm

Ermmmmmm http://secretldn.com/2017/05/met-office-issues-warning-for-torrential-rain-in-london-this-weekend/ DrWhooligan
I'm sure that's for Sunday and Monday is supposed to be cooler but little or no rain.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Dear Timmy,

I am writing this letter in response to your update post.

It appears the london meet point is in kent.

Therefore should the weather in fact not be rainy and as I do have a pass for the day, I would like to request an additionally meeting point for any London bikers to meet more centrally to London. This would be in around the timescales of 9am.

Regards

Whooligan

Ace, 9am?

It’s raining.

Hmmm might sort on out at Borough or Greenwich tea hut…

Weather dependant.

Fecking rain.

Yep, there is some heavy rain forecast from Sunday lunchtime till Monday morning.

Timmmy Fox… i can be at boxhill at 10 am tom morning… weather dependant as well… how we stand atm?

Depending on your weather source, we are in for “light showers” in the afternoon in the south and west of London. Given we are heading east, we miss all of it. If we do get anything, it’ll not amount to much and will be short lived. Suck it up you lot!

Now that’s out the way… we’re definitely still on. Please note we are LEAVING Boxhill 10am sharp. Me and my mate Trevor will be there about 9:30ish for a hot chocolate if you want to arrive about then.

Duly noted. See ya around 9:30ish. 600 hornet goldish.

Duly noted. See ya around 9:30ish. 600 hornet goldish. Golden Hornet07

EDIT: “Suck it up” was only half directed at you mate… Mostly at DrWhooligan ;o)

I’m on a grey CBR650F. It’ll be the exceptionally clean one with Gold Chav-tastic chain and sprocket if there is more than one. Oh, and a special message from The Sleeper on the number plate. It’ll all make sense in the morning.

Dear Mr DrWhooligan,

I would like to know if you and your posse, with whom you are meeting in Central London, will be meeting us in the deep dark south (Pembury) for shenanigans across to Margate. If we are not to see you there, we’ll keep an eye out for you, your bike and your flying licence plate, in and around Margate.

With a bit of luck we’ll see one of the above at some stage tomorrow.

Regards,
TimmyFox.

Lol. I’m going to wait toil the morning to see how it’s looking. Not sure where I’m sleeping tonight so that kinds of needs to be factored in too.

If I meet anyone in London (if not I’ll be in my todd) then it’ll probably be around 9am at the old kent road tesco garage?

If not then I’ll head straight to pembrey.

If I meet anyone or not then either way I’ll meet you at pembrey. Unless I don’t go at all (shame on me).