Monday 29th Not the usual Margate

Also… Toony is now safe. My number plate is screwed in rather than sticky tabbed 0.o

Also... Toony is now safe. My number plate is screwed in rather than sticky tabbed 0.o DrWhooligan
Good man!

Will be up for this too, most likely catch you all at Pembury at 11:30. Screw the rain, bike needs a wash anyway, is covered in dead flies…

Cool, see you there.

Be good to see you mate been a while

Tim, great day today. Tomorrow Margate would be fun. Do you expect 125’s? No offence to anyone but it’s a different ride if a bike’s maxed at 65 mph. 

Alternative is I find some dirt and play with the KTM. 

cheers

Not had anyone say they are showing up on one…

I’m likely bringing pillion. So I might be at the back if there’s no 125s :frowning:

Has said pillion been riding with you before?!?!?? Or are you a saint with a pillion like me :wink:

I’m a saint. But also have been punched in the back lots of times by said pillion.

She’s a moto rider herself so her tolerance for not being in control is lessened somewhat!

I’m bringing a pillion too

Not put off by all you pillion-carriers, but looks like a good day so I’m off to Salisbury plain to find some dirt. cheers

Have fun! You should talk to @nivag about green lanes. He’s always out and about.

Well that all went to pot at the end… Cutting up patched bikers, emergency stops for petrol x2 in the end hopefully everyone noticed I put us on a road to London and then pinned it…

All in all though, good day and some nice roads. Highlight had to be the ice creams!

Hope no one got caught in that super major downpour! Couple of bikes on the north circ near chingford went from zero rain to torrential a couple of time within 10mins! I was in the car.

Completely missed it all day. Roads out west were wet when we got home but we were dry.

Nice turnout today. Thanks TimmyFox for the ride. Until next time,ride safe.

Some great roads. Fantastic day out. 

We saw some massive puddles in North London - but we missed getting rained on. 

Thanks for leading TimmyFox. And thanks to the TG too. 

Just waiting to hear that Karl and Arthur made it to where ever they were heading, otherwise everyone is accounted for.

Yep good ride, if a bit sketchy at the end. Note to self: don’t attempt again to type Sevenoaks into a satnav with fat gloves, whilst sat at 70 (ish) in the outside lane of motorway…  Just got back from catching up with old college mates there anyway, haven’t seen a spot of rain all day. Could have swapped the bulky textiles for leathers after all- yeah, yeah Timmy knows best!