Mobile - ACF50 treatment

Does any know if there is a mobile solution available to get ACF-50 treatment?

Buy can, spray wherever you are. Job done

Buy can, spray wherever you are. Job done Serrisan

Start the engine, inhale, lose consciousness, wake up then go for a ride.

allyearbiker.co.uk

Buy can, spray wherever you are. Job done Serrisan
Start the engine, inhale, lose consciousness, wake up then go for a ride.
Joby
Oh yeah I remember the first time I did it and was riding with the engine smoking and everyone was looking... 

Just a tiny bit better than CS gas in terms of scent and effect

allyearbiker.co.uk
jjmurphy

Booked for this Thursday (Haywards Heath)… will send before and after pictures :slight_smile:

allyearbiker.co.uk jjmurphy
Booked for this Thursday (Haywards Heath)... will send before and after pictures :-)
IMORTAL_Indian
I would say come by and say hello but I'll be at work :D

allyearbiker.co.uk jjmurphy
Booked for this Thursday (Haywards Heath)... will send before and after pictures :-) IMORTAL_Indian
I would say come by and say hello but I'll be at work :D
Serrisan
Next time I'm that way, i'll let you know Alex !!

Had the treatment yesterday… Best £70 spent

Attachments

Ah I think I recognise the spot - is it next to a motorbike mechanics and a car wash? 

Yes, car park of Pan Motorcycles

Ah I think I recognise the spot - is it next to a motorbike mechanics and a car wash? 
Serrisan

I’ve just tried to book using their online system and it’s trying to charge me £99 including VAT. How did you get it for £70? It is slightly confusing since their website even says £70 is the price…

Nice one IMORTAL_Indian!

Tidy. I’m going to wait a few more months before getting mine done.

I've just tried to book using their online system and it's trying to charge me £99 including VAT. How did you get it for £70? It is slightly confusing since their website even says £70 is the price...
AlexT
Contact your local dealer.... organise with them and pay after treatment.

I preferred the ‘used and abused’ look in the first pictures :wink:

I preferred the 'used and abused' look in the first pictures ;-)
National Treasure
its already back to that state :-)

That looks temptingly good, but by the time I got home from Haywards Heath it would already be dirty again.

Its more about the anti-corrosion treatment, rather than it being clean :slight_smile:

Its more about the anti-corrosion treatment, rather than it being clean :-) IMORTAL_Indian

Yes. Some people seal it in with ACF-50 for the winter then spring clean the bike in the…erm spring.