considering i havent even started to ride yet

this is my bike :

with panels of corse

well isn`t she a beast lol

how much av u spent on ur speedfight looks likes thousands m8

can u actually hear the sound system???

well hope u get out of this phaze unharmed cause i never

i still love the smell of twostroke`s stay safe fella

LOL i spent £300 on speed modifications ZX pipe rollers variator carb jets ect ect £30 on the radio head unit that the fur and carbon neons and vytnals about £25 lol :S that was my 1st bike then that blew up so i brought a runner vx 125cc and made it into a 210cc and blew that up now i got an on/off road pit bike crosser so that was the only 2stroke i had and i miss the smell :pinch:

Triumph 500 Daytona 1960 something taken 1972

Attachments

ME-17yrs.JPG

I am still on my first bike and it is serving me well… A trusty 2004 GS500F…

I couldn’t find a photo of the actual bike, but…

In June 1990 I turned 16 - about the same time my sister went to university. My dad bought her a car (a Fiat Panda, if you’re interested) and I was given her moped.

The attached photograph is a pretty fair representation of what I went to 6th form on. I like to think that the fact I had a bike at all made me pretty cool, and once I removed the basket from the front and drilled some holes in the exhaust I thought I was the nuts!

(For completeness of the story, when I turned 18 my dad bought my sister a Fiesta and I got the Panda. I didn’t drill holes in the exhaust of the Panda, but I did stick bull-bars on the front and 4x4 stickers on the side to try and “butch” it up a bit.)

Hey Rammo, my mum gave me her G reg panda and it had bull bars on too! They were totally useless. I hit a Calibra nearly head on at 30mph and it broke his head light and dented the wing and wrote mine off! :w00t:I did my CBT when I was 16 on a DT50. Then didn’t get back on another bike until 11 years ago when I bought my mates Honda Benly, then got pregnant and sold the bike for £50. Oh how I kick myself!!! It was a good runner and worth so much more - what can I say? I’m an idiot!

I did my CBT again 2 years ago and got my GN125 September 06 but didn’t get on the road until February and it was pants weather, so didn’t get to ride it much. I did goto the BMF on it though (got some great deals)

This is now for sale - find details in the sales forum :slight_smile:

this is my first bike kmx125 :slight_smile: aint got one bad word about it.

it served me well:D

Here’s my first bike, great bike. Only had it for 6 months though. Felt a bit silly on it at times being 28, 6ft2 and 14 stone lol:) ended up getting my das and getting a Bandit,

And here’s mine… CBT in Oct 06 on a Yamaha 600 of some variety (XJ I think?), then had the pleasure of using an old CB500 for my DAS in Jan 07 which paved the way for my first bike in March 07…

Attachments

n685240033_361746_2875.jpg

n685240033_361745_2629.jpg

Track-Day-048.jpg

Is that the infamous Mr Nice modelling your bike…? :smiley:

My very first bike, WSK 125 Lelek (Nightjar), 7HP engine, made in Poland in 1970’s.

Started riding it myself when I was 10 or 11.

BTW - cute kid, weren’t I? :smiley:

Now I know from where you have that streetfigher spirit in yourself. :w00t:

I had a Honda C90 when I was 18 to get to college. Bought for £60 from a policeman and sold a year later for £50. Bumped off it by a lorry first time I ever rode it!

My first big bike a SUZUKI GT380 loved the screaming noise and 2 stroke haze, then onto a HONDA CB750K6 bendy frame pushbike tyres but boy did I do some miles on that returning from holland on leave from army. found pics on the net as not got any of those on pc.

Attachments

1978_GT380C_red_250.jpg

1K.jpg

heres a pic of my r6 which is my first bike after passing my test in july, and the green kx is also mine which i been using for a couple of years motor crossing…

My first boney? wow long time ago, for me anyway lol. She was a CB100 back in '95 or thereabouts, then onto an XT220, KZ200, KZ250, Baby Bandit 400, bandit 6 and an XT350 wich put me into hospital for a week without me knowing! (gd i loved that bike). then moved over here end of 2002 and in 2005 i bought a Suzuki Intruder 125 vl (cause I have to redo my gdm licence) wich kindly got lifted last year 1 week before christmas.

Attachments

Image033.jpg

Well my first “proper” Bike (followed my Vespa p220 :slight_smile: ) was a 1978 Yamaha XS650, was heavy as hell and didnt corner too well! no electric start and was a pig to kick…plenty of bruised shins in them days!!
However, it was a damn good bike…dont have a photo of mine but searched google for a close match.

Attachments

s19.jpg

My first bike:

Honda NSR 125

I haven’t even done my CBT yet. Doing that this weekend hopefully, the bike arrives saturday =]

My first!