MCN live London excel 13th-15th February

I will probably go with a friend that’s looking to buy some jackets and gear. Do they have good deals on gear and accessories or is it normal retails prices?

Cheers

They are cheaper than Retail but most of it is End of season stock. It’s still good gear and you can get cracking deals

The IAM were doing a free taster session and observed ride just before Xmas. Dunno if that’s still going on. I blagged one with ELAM, really useful. Gone and signed up for full IAM Skills For Life course now.
Also did the basic Biker Down night with Herts fire crew last year. Just a class room sess on basic first aid, helmet removal and accident management stuff. Pretty sure that was free and definitely well worth it.
Yet to try any track or off road riding - definitely on my list of stuff todo. And to be fair, at 50 squid for all that, it’s bloody good value.

Me and the wife will be going on Friday if anyone is around for a drink (won’t be riding)…

If I go it’ll will be with Toony so we will meet you for a shandy as we’ll be on the bikes if you like

Im up for going as i will need a few new bits! just waiting for Big sam to get the green light! :doze:

Fabulaaaas :slight_smile:

Tickets booked for Friday. See you all then with family in tow.

Not looking good, My garage door needs replacing and that means i have to have next Monday off so i will be working on the 13th now and won’t get away until after 4:30.

I will see if i can book half a day on Friday but at this moment in time its not good

BMW are confirmed as exhibiting. good test ride competition.

So i managed to get the Time off work on the Friday, Toony and me will be heading up there for 10am when the doors open to avoid the rush.

This year i will mainly be perving over the Promo Girls Looking at what Suzuki have to Offer, Trying to Blag more free BikeSafe Courses and seeing what i can get out of Ron Haslam for our track day as they are there this year.

I’m looking forward to seeing if they fire up the H2R Ninja at this show like at the NEC.

Suzuki will be offering the same thing as last year, and the year before, and the year before. They really need to invest some money into R&D.

I’m going to head there on the Saturday. Not prebooking a ticket as it is £16 + £1.50 booking fee, so actually only saving £2.50. So for flexibility as I’m working all weekend and next week I might to knackered to go, I won’t have to worry about getting rid of a ticket I’ll buy on the day.

Intend to be there early.

I’m hoping they have the GP Bike there. I was really dissapointed they wasn’t even there last year so the fact they have even bothered this year is a good sign :slight_smile:

If the weather is good im going to ace for a breakfast and then to the show on the bike - sunday!

Think I’ll go on Sunday. Don’t have a ticket yet so looks like I’ll have to queue.
Anyone up for meeting up for a few hours?
I’ll mostly be going around sitting on bikes or taking photos. Might hunt for a new helmet. Current one is literally falling apart.

im taking mrs wise on Sunday

ill be driving

I’m going on Sunday with a couple of mates, keep an eye out for us!

I’ll keep my beedys open
You will spot Mrs wise I borght her a new almax chain for Sunday best to go round her ankle

50 Shades of Wise!!

Me and Dawn are going tomorrow morning, probably stop at the ace on the way for brekkie about 9ish.