MCN live London excel 13th-15th February

Probably going on Friday. But bit miffed Yamaha and BMW aren’t down on exhibitors list. Could see Harley Davidson either. Was hoping to check out the new Yammy Tracer…

HARLEY-DAVIDSON EUROPE LTD are showing and Suzuki actually decided to show there this year! I’m surprised that considering the popularity of action cameras there are no stalls from Drift or GoPro

The reason that Suzuki have been absent in previous years is a total lack of money.

The Bike show has been at the NEC for over thirty years. There was a London bike show at the ally pally but it moved to Excel several years ago.

Excel is not on the same scale as the NEC as that is central to the country. Who would travel to east London from Manchester or Liverpool for example? But given Londons size it’s not surprising that there is a smaller bike show.

To date, the following companies have signed up for the 2015 show:

1 JACABBA SUPERBIKE STANDSACCIDENT ADVICE SOLICITORSADVENTURE BIKE SHOPADVENTURE PERU MOTORCYCLING LTDALPHA MOTORCYCLESALTRIDERAPPIA HEALTHCARE LIMITEDARC-ONATLANTIC ACTION SPORTS EYEWEARAUSTIN RACINGBARREARBEOWULF PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS LTDBIKE COLOURSBIKE JOBSBIKERS LOCKBIKERS WEARBIKERS WEARBIKERS WEARBIKESPEED UKCCM MOTORCYCLESCD SLOT MOUNTCHOPPER GEARCITY OF LEATHERCLICK 2 BUYCLINTON ENTERPRISESCMIII! LTDDATATAG ID LTDDAVID SILVER SPARESDAVIDA UK LTDDRIVER AND VEHICLE STANDARDS AGENCYDUCATI UK LTDDUST OFF COVERSEDZ PERFORMANCE LAYERINGEKSELSIOREUROPE ACTIVEEXGLO UKFAT SKELETONGEARCHANGEGERBINGS HEATED CLOTHINGGIFTS GADGETS & BEANBAGS LTDGODIN SPORTING CARS & MOTORCYCLES LTDGOODRIDGEGORGEOUS BIKESHADRIAN V-TWIN TOURS & RENTALSHAFIXS INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTSHAGON PRODUCTSHARLEY-DAVIDSON EUROPE LTDHARRISON BILLETH-C TRAVELHEL PERFORMANCEHELITE UKHELMET CITYHGB / DAYTONAHID CITYHIGH VISABILITYHONDAHRS MOTORCYCLESHUNTER CLASSHUNTER CLASSINFINITY MOTORCYCLESJOHN DOEKAWASAKI MOTORS UKKIMS MOTORSPORT GALLERIESKRAZY HORSEKRIEGAKTM SPORT MOTORCYCLE LTDLAMBETH COLLEGELIDS DIRECTLIEBAO LIMITEDLLEXETER LTDMAGNETIC MAITLAND RACINGMAXCO LTDMCE INSURANCEMEGA MOTORCYCLE STOREMERCURY HEARINGMH TEXTILESMICROFIBRE BOXER SHORTSMOTO RACEWEAR TOP SHOTMOTO SCOTLANDMOTOHAUSMOTORCYCLEGIFTS.CO.UKMOTUS BIKE WEARMSL TOURSMY BIKE SOLUTIONS LTDNITRON RACING SYSTEMSOBERON PERFORMANCEOILY RAG CLOTHINGOVAL MOTORCYCLE CENTREPARADISE MOTORCYCLE TOURSPATS CLASSIC MOTORCYCLESPOLE POSITION TRAVELPOINT TWOPORTSONACHAN HOTELPOWERBRONZE INTERNATIONALPRINCIPAL INSURANCE LIMITEDPROSKINSPROTO UKPUTOLINE DISTRIBUTION LTDPYRAMID PLASTICS LTDR&GRACEWAYS MOTORCYCLESREACTIVE PARTSREALRIDERRED TORPEDORENAPUR LTDRIDELIMOUSINROADSKINROLAND GROTECLAESROYAL ENFIELD BOOKSSCORPION EXHAUSTSSCOTRAINSCOTT LEATHERSSECOND SKINSECURIT GB - SHOP 4 BIKERSSKIDMARXSOLE MATESSORRYMATESOS UKSPECIAL EXPRESSIONS LTDSPYDER AIRSPYDER CLUBSTAHLKOFFER LTDSTEVE WHYMANSUPREME PITCH LTDSUZUKI GB PLCTHE LOST ADVENTURETHE VAPE WORKS LTDTOURSAREUS LTDTRIPLE X TRADINGTRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES LIMITEDULTIMATE HEARING PROTECTIONUNIT 56 LTDUNIVERSAL TYRESURBAN RIDER LTDVENHILL ENGINEERING LIMITEDVMAXBITZ.COM LTDVOLT MOTORCYCLESWAX JACKETS CLEANED WEMOTOWHOTZ HOT

More tend to confirm that they are going in January.

And Lack of New inovotive Bikes to reveal!

Oh yes, of course it was Ally Pally to Excel, not Ally Pally to NEC. Silly me!! I used to love the Ally Pally Bike show.

I think if they had Both sides of the Excel and had all the Interactive stuff that they have at the Motor Show and the NEC bike show then the London Excel Bike show would be Huge, people from all over would come as you can get a flight into city airport probably cheaper than a train from Liverpool/Manchester to Birmingham

Anyone know if the Honda stand will have the new RC213VS
and if Norton will be there with the new Dominator SS ?

I can’t see the mcnmotorcycleshow web site at the moment
my browser just hangs.

Also I notice that “The London Bike Show” is at Excel the
same time, that’s pedal bikes not motorbikes :w00t:

Was the same last year. Cue lots of confused motorcyclists and cyclists looking confused, wondering if they’ve bought tickets for wrong show…

:slight_smile:

Still that’s better than one year when they had a wedding
planners exhibition in the other hall, it did make me
smile seeing the perma tanned essex types with their
wedding organiser assistants between the two halls bumping
into bikers :slight_smile:

i shall be on the Triumph stand on the Friday :slight_smile:

I’ll be going, not for the bikes but to go and talk to Austin racing about an exhaust for the new bike on order. :smiley:

I’ll come say hello Matt I’ll be with the mrs and a couple of friends…:slight_smile:

May have to be the Friday for me as I’m on call on the 14th & 15th. I’m going to try and get more bike safe courses this year as that was a very worthwhile course To do.
Also it’s Foggy Friday again this year so it’s always good to get to see a real life legend

I’m going on the Sunday I didn’t want to go but my son brought me tickets for my bd so know I have to Mrs wise will be attending also God knows why she can’t stand motorbikes

Have you seen This Sam?

I think Kent Fire bike rider skills day is better personally. Its £50, but thats a whole day of bike based exploits including two 20 minute sessions on track, as well as IAM observed road ride, an off-road low speed skills section, emergency training including helmet removal and other bits and bobs.

I’m probably going with some work mate :slight_smile:

I got the BiKEsafe Course Free of Charge last time at the show so i will try and get the TrackSafe one too this time

I’ll probably be there on Friday too :smiley:

I might be going at the weekend… funds permitting,