Martin Clunes has just gone down in my estimation

You would think that being in the public eye he of all people would be a little more considerate.

Goes to show what he thinks of motorcylists

https://www.facebook.com/daddysafro/posts/1430437983641206

standard BMW driver

Tw@t

Woulda been a real shame if the guy holding the camera had accidentally kicked Mr. Clune’s window in while trying to get onto his bike in the tiny space available, or one of his zips had accidentally scratched the shit out of the paintwork.

Is that less-bad or worse than when I go to the supermarket and just park on the pavement the other side of the bollards? It does seem a bit rich for motorcyclists of all people to complain about where people park their cars…

I thought Mr Clunes handled the situation very well unlike the total cock on L plates who was just looking for a confrontation!

Is that less-bad or worse than when I go to the supermarket and just park on the pavement the other side of the bollards? It does seem a bit rich for motorcyclists of all people to complain about where people park their cars...
Big Red S
It is about the principal of the thing.  Had it been a disabled parking bay, which are usually numerous in number at a large supermarket, everyone would have been up in arms.  But because we are "Second Rate Motoryclists" and it was a bile parking area, it doesn't matter and people don't give a sh1t.....

standard BMW driver
me_groovy
I object to that gross categorisation.

Standard BMW car driver?

Agreed. He was very cool and non confrontational about it. Though, he shouldn’t have parked at the motorcycle bay…

I guess we should thank him for not parking sideways.

standard BMW driver
me_groovy
OI!

Lad on the bike didn’t help his case by claiming a motorcycle space is the same as a disabled space.

Yeah, he shouldn’t have parked there but it isn’t the end of the world.

Standard BMW car driver? yourebarred
I also object to that categorisation!

Haha!
He shouldn’t have parked there. He was cool and calm, but also arrogant. Why didn’t he care? Why not just put his hands up and apologise for being clearly in the wrong?
I’d have called him a silly cunt and let it at that.

I think the motorbike had the upper hand until he called him a cunt if I’m honest… at that point I think he lost any argument he had!

Like someone commented on that FB page all day everyday all over the UK people committ driving offences. We’d all go insane if we lost it every time something like that happened.

If that’s the rule then I don’t think I’ve won an argument as an adult…

What a tool. Just goes to show you shouldn’t meet your heros (or celebs).

Young lad trying to make more out of it than he should have done. OK, MC shouldn’t have dumped his car there but the lad had plenty of space to park his bike. Spotted his moment of YouTube fame but fell a little flat.

Hilarious

My thought exactly. It’s the ugliest word in the English language.