Martin Clunes has just gone down in my estimation

What a tool. Just goes to show you shouldn't meet your heros (or celebs).
Jay
As you will be seriously disappointed. 

Ive never had a hero other than Mrs J. Since meeting her Im still impressed.

If only it said M/C only … personal parking space

Just a kid trying to get 15 minutes of fame. If it had been any other memeber of the public nobody would ever know about it.

You don’t want to spend any time in Glasgow then…
We call people we like good cunts. It’s Scottish for amigo.
Silly cunt, is more of a throwaway term, much like you would say tosser.

Tool…

i should really visit Scotland. my kinda place :smiley:

I’m not sure they deserve you. :slight_smile:

Awww, thanks…but I’m really not that precious

he should have chained his bike to the car and gone shopping.  Clearly a big ground anchor.

Awww, thanks.....but I'm really not that precious silveR6
That wasn't what I meant. :)

Back on topic. If I was Clunes I’d have kicked little whining twat Sam with my Doc Martins…

“I’ve never, ever seen anyone park in that space”…

“you’re young, you’ll see stuff”

Genius

In this instance manners maketh the man.  Neither scored well and both deserve a bollocking.  Foul language is not acceptable publically and it is easier to be polite and courteous. 

:joy::joy::joy:

Foul language is fucking awesome!

I’m with Stephen Fry in that people who know how to swear are more intelligent. There is an absolutely real reason, particularly when you can swear eloquently.

I’m rather surprised how supportive everyone here is of Clunes. The kid handled himself well apart from one swear word, didn’t do anything offensive.

He’s right by saying that it’s the same as parking in a disabled bay - you can’t do it. Clunes just pretending to be above everyone else. He couldn’t find a parking spot and decided to park in a motorcycle bay. Why didn’t everyone else do it? Because they’re not famous and have more respect than he does.

I haven’t seen it. But it’s not the same as parking in a disabled bay. Disabled bays are given priority and better access to shops to enable those who are less mobile or able to get to the shop quicker.

A biker can park somewhere else and walk to the shop. For him it’s a minor inconvenience but for a disabled person it could be anice impossible barrier

[quote] I'm rather surprised how supportive everyone here is of Clunes. The kid handled himself well apart from one swear word, didn't do anything offensive.
He's right by saying that it's the same as parking in a disabled bay - you can't do it. Clunes just pretending to be above everyone else. He couldn't find a parking spot and decided to park in a motorcycle bay. Why didn't everyone else do it? Because they're not famous and have more respect than he does. --- Cypher [/quote]
I haven't seen it. But it's not the same as parking in a disabled bay. Disabled bays are given priority and better access to shops to enable those who are less mobile or able to get to the shop quicker.
A biker can park somewhere else and walk to the shop. For him it's a minor inconvenience but for a disabled person it could be anice impossible barrier
Serrisan
I'd have thought it's more akin to parking on a hashed area. Aren't disabled bays more protected, unlike parent&child bays / motocycle ones?