Mappa Mundi, a precursor of Garmin Mundi.

gonnna pull out of this sorry jetstreams, i already done god knows how many miles at work this week, its sapped my enthusiasm a bit!:wink:

have good ride y’all!

Sorry to hear that Rattay, but glad you got a job. What are you doing, riding for miles and miles in a week?

he keeps getting lost:D

:wink: perhaps he knows two blokes called miles?

medical courier mate, good to catch up with ya at ace earlier, have a good one tomorrow!:slight_smile:

lol

I will be at Infinity Hanger Lane meeting the convoy at 0745!

After a few laps of the ‘track’, no doubt…

Ohh…I saw this post kicking off and mighty tempted to join you if I wasn’t sat in N Yorks (here for the weekend) - I would be so up for this ! Thinking of doing this route in the near future and possibly over a weekend to cover a bit of distance. Take pics for ideas folks!:slight_smile:

Are you then going on to Heston services?
I need to pass Infinity Lane on my way (although I was hoping to leave my house at 745!!!)

Yeah, meeting the sofa rider :stuck_out_tongue: there

I’ll see you there then.
Just moved my bike to get some extra minutes in bed tomorrow morning and I’m not impressed by my new oxford stormex cover - its a medium but is huge so has soaked up loads of water and dirt from the garden and now my nice new white bike is really dirty! :frowning:

Infinity roll call, Simonrides, Snownat.Nonsense,Tugg1400(+me J&S M1) Joby…Kevsta if hes not on a sick note.

7:45am collecting the other members of Jetstreams commitment test…forecast looks fine, see ya’ll bright eyed and possibly bushytailed.

see ya in the morning :slight_smile:

Hope the updated list is up to date.

We need to leave Severn View at 11.00am, we don`t want to wait for non shows or not wait for those held up for reasons beyond their control. Please post before 8.15am if you are a late recruit or are not comming. After that non shows or delayed persons please text me.

PM us if you don`t have the number.

M*ck Off.

lol. I had thought about spraying it with that and leaving the cover off but that would defeat the purpose of buying one. I’ll clean it next week!

All set. Put some Michael Jackson on the sat nav to accompany Madonna on the way down.

Does music have to be in MP3 format???
I have an 8gb card with F all music playing … think its mainly wma

Yes the Zumo can only play .mp3 files and (I believe) only recognises .m3u playlists. So to rectify the problem ready for tomorrow you need to do this.

Leave it over night and in the morning you’ll be all set.