Mappa Mundi, a precursor of Garmin Mundi.

Missus birthday and first day on her own bike (god help us)…But have a blast you guys.

Hopefully get on one of your rides at some point Jetstream :slight_smile:

My point exactly:);):hehe:

Just try not to collect too many Druids on the way - there are probably enough in Wales as it is:D

UPDATE on the route:

We will bs stopping at Hereford to view the Mappa Mundi then up the Golden Valley to Hay on Wye for a late lunch, over the scenic Gospel Pass with a short stop at the idyllic Lanthony Priory to return via Monmouth and the Forest of Dean. From there an old favourite back through the Cotswolds.

This ride will be approx 380 miles. Expect to return around 8 pm

Just a quick pic of Lanthony Priory:

and a view of the Black Mountains from the Gospel Pass

Look forward to seeing the intrepid voyagers on Sunday at Severn View services between 10.30 and 11.00 am on Sunday:)

OMG. I really should read the posts before I commit to things. :w00t:
I was wondering what all this early start business was about but only realised the deal today when Joby explained that we are not meeting at the ACE!
I will probably meet the group at the services too…just need to figure out where they are.
I’m feeling tired thinking about this already! lol x

Sounds like a girlie, blonde (whoops) moment.:smiley:

Severn View is only 105 minutes from the Ace!

I know the feeling, I looked on google maps after saying yes and was like “what the hell!?” …which then became “oh, what the hell…”

Changing my front sprocket for all the distance work before Sunday!

Yes…lesson learned…don’t blindly follow the Jetstream! x

It’s here I believe:

BS35 4BH

Multimap

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

Heston Services (westbound) TW5 9NB to Severn View Services BS35 4BH 109 miles

Ace NW10 7UD to Severn View Services 117 miles

Which one should we meet at as a 'London start/meet point at 08:15 on Sunday morning?

major

I thought this was already decided:)

:slight_smile: Heston Sevices (westbound) then at 08:15, see you there

major

top man, stand up and be counted, put your foot down with a firm hand:w00t::hehe::hehe::)Will see you there;)

I was umming and arring about this but have just booked to bugger off to ibiza for the weekend instead. Have fun you guys :kiss:

Have a great time guys, would love to do this run but get bad cramp on the zx6 - it’s not made for long legs.

Sherrie - enjoy Ibiza, it’s a blast :cool: Qx

I’m out now. I broke a tooth and might need a crown. Thankfully the dentist is seeing me this Saturday.

I seem to falling too pieces :frowning:

Kevsta you’re a wreck:w00t: Imagine what you’ll be like when you get to our age.

Best wishes for the trip to the dentist on Saturday, see you soon:)

Write off? :w00t:

sorry mate and so soon after your last ‘injury’… glad I’m not your underwriter:w00t:

Forecast much improved:D
Tug and I are meeting at 7am @J&S junt 5 M1, collecting snownat junct 1 m1 then Heston for brekkie so feel free to join us if you are N london based.

Great warm up for our 3000kms jaunt around La belle France in 2 weeks:D