Mallory Park - Saturday - 29th September

I’m shocked, and there was me thinking you were sweet and innocent :w00t:

Hanging around with you lot has clearly had an effect on my innocent mind, I particularly blame Afro, JB and westie!

haha, although you should have said “this site has warped my fragile little mind” in a Cartman accent :slight_smile:

Hmmm…I’m making up for lost time at the moment :Whistling:And like my late great mate Bazza White would say…

:slight_smile:

Hmmm…All I’ve got to do before tomorrow’s ride up is… 1) Pick up my R1 from service shop as Yamaha didn’t send the required part until today and there wasn’t enough time to finish the job

2) Pick up my Arlen Ness leathers from Hein Gericke in Harrow as my local Stockwell branch got sent a suit 12 sizes too small. Best jog up to Leicester and back to lose the required weight if the suit at Harrow branch is wrong.

3) Get a new 190/55 Michelin Pilot Power 2CT fitted by FWR at some point tomorrow

And I began trying to sort this all out from last week :angry:

It’ll be right on the night.

OMG! Afro, hope you can make it tomorrow mate!

I too gotta pick my bike up from servicing tomorrow, but thankfully that’s it and booked half day off to, so hopefully we’re on schedule.

Sherrie, you riding tomorrow night or Sat morning? you’re welcome to join us on the ride up there tomorrow evening.

I’ll come up Saturday morning :slight_smile:

I’m having the silencer replaced under warranty today (sticky butterlfy valve). Typical last minute rush.

had a really good day today. Great track with great company and we met a couple of local guys who were great fun!!

My intention is that this is the last track day for this year but while I’m still buzzing, I just wanna book another one :w00t:

oooh, and loving the new leathers Afro :smooooth:

These photos are taking forever to upload to the pc… all 503 of them!!! :w00t:

Looks like my camera battery is gonna die before they finish … ARGHHHHHH :angry:

Great day today, even though I did cook the Buell. I ache soooo much from the ride home, my rucksac was so heavy from my chain and disc lock (and everything including the kitchen sink that I took with me:))!

I was wondering who that was on the Buell.

I had a super day yesterday. Sorry I didn’t get a chance to say hello, I didn’t realise how manic it would all be!

Had a fab day too…:smiley: … I love bikes!

Was good to see you again afroR1 and meet some of your LB mates, amongst others, who were all top people. :cool:

Bikerboy, what the hell append to shewolf (track cheekster), leaving us for dust with the satnav…??? :slight_smile:

Didn’t shewolf tell you, her bike has a cloaking device and warp speed button… :w00t:

Sorry guys, my intention was to take it easy on the way home but for some reason I just don’t seem to be able to do it :w00t:. I knew you’d be ok from there though! I know Bikerboy didn’t want to abuse his poor bike any more but George - I was expecting you to get on it as well!! I still reckon that session where we had our ‘fun’ was the best one and yes, I was a bit cheeky on 1 or 2 occasions, lol. Had to be to get past you!!

Was a great day and weather stayed nice for us…Was great to see you again George after all those years…We’ll have to go for a blast around the lanes again soon.

Condolences to Melda who was the latest victim of Metropolis service incompetence…Hope you gave those turds hell…Remember from now on, it’s all about Southern Cross Motorcycles.

Sherrie was riding like a nutter in the last session…Me and Diana could hear you going down the home straight and blazing everyone :smiley: But you looked pretty smooth out there.

Last trackday is on Monday for me, but I think I’m gonna book up the 08 calendar as soon as the dates are published :laugh:

Can’t wait to see your pics Ang…Hopefully you’ve got a knee down shot of me around Gerrards :hehe:

We had a great day too, finally got all the photos onto the hard drive… jeez it takes forever, need a bigger lens to get sharp close up’s or to be able to stand closer to the track! (New lens in the pipeline). PM me either a home address or let me know where you’ll all be, I’ll stick the photos of each of you on a disk.

George I didn’t realise it was you on the Boost bike, I know I got some photos of you but looking through I can’t see you, maybe they were a bit blurred so I deleted them :doze:

Heres a couple:

Attachments

Mallory-Park-Sept-2007-370sml.jpg

Mallory-Park-Sept-2007-369sml.jpg

Mallory-Park-Sept-2007-499sml.jpg

Mallory-Park-Sept-2007-436sml.jpg

Mallory-Park-Sept-2007-377sml.jpg

Mallory-Park-Sept-2007-385sml.jpg

Mallory-Park-Sept-2007-270sml.jpg

Mallory-Park-Sept-2007-273sml.jpg

Mallory-Park-Sept-2007-257sml.jpg

Hi guys and glas,

glad you had a fab day, I was really gutted and totally miserable on Sat :crying: spent half the day at Metropolis work shop, they’d stripped my baby, but couldn’t tell me what’s wrong with it.

Just called them and apparently, it’s the regulator/rectifier that went, apparently, it could’ve happened at any point, but it’s just too much of a coincidence that it went 1hr after I picked it up from the garage!

Anyway, I’m waiting to get my baby back before going on a rant…

Really cool pics!

I so don’t envy the guys out there at brands today! it’s horrible!

Glad they’ve finally got to the bottom of the problem, lets hope they’ve got it right! When the bikes running again, give them hell, it’s far too coincidental breaking right after a service, we’d only done 20 miles for heavens sake!