Male bikers wanted for channel 4 programme

I’m there. I hope we get to keep some of the stuff afterwards. I’ll be fending the ladies off with a torque wrench.

Email sent ;o)

Can I upload a naked full frontal pick of me in the Adult section?:stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve had a pm from Ben 678467565843 and he’s feeling left out, he recons if Tug and I are up for it, so is he…can feel my Scooby suit coming back out :smiley:

Elad £250 you cheap f*cker ? Our price is a grand of donations, to help Tania (LittleMissT):slight_smile:

Oops sorry yeah I posted up without reading your posts (I have a mental thing where I just skip past yours :wink: ) Also didn’t get as much enthusiasm as you guys did, so happy to donate to you if you get there :slight_smile:

Great cause to raise money for Tel, I’m in! So have you contacted the TV company yet? x

I just asked the girls in the office if I should apply and they said no, you already look good naked, so I guess I’m out :Whistling:

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, pick me, pick me, me, me, me, me, me, tired now, time to send that E-mail:)