Male bikers wanted for channel 4 programme

Gets my vote! :smiley:

Maybe I should enter my Dave! :smiley:

He’ll thank you for using plenty of lube

I knowthe secret to looking good naked …I take off my clothes.

That is why I said Mister, as I assumed you would pass on the message and have him post pics :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think they have a wide enough camera lens to fit my c*ck 'n b&lls in shot.

So I’m out.

:smiley:

I would be up for this if people are happy to pledge £250 to LAA… :slight_smile: and I then get accepted of course (hence the pledging)

Whatcha reckon?

quote…"It’s all about the confidence and I used to be fat, but I don’t like to talk about it

I won’t be getting my hairy eggs out for Gok, that’s for sure. I’d happily donate to someone who is brave enough though.

Terry, I’d happily donate if you guys would do it (or any of the other LBer boys) :slight_smile:

I’d be happy for the discussion part, but not the grooming part.

I think they’d give me a full body wax!

me_ smoothy !!! hahahaha :w00t: :smiley:

haha:D, I was just about to post exactly that but then saw your post…

We’re all to rugged to answer this thread. Male grooming… WTF.

That comment really is useless without pictures… :hehe:

I moisturise with water and I exfoliate with a towel… not for me :frowning:

If only this topic was in the adult section :stuck_out_tongue:

<a href=UserInfo2986.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=El+Diablo+DeViese Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘2986’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘2986’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘2986’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);" onclick=“InstantASP_OpenMenu(’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl29_smAuthorName’,’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl29_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,’<a href=UserInfo2986.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=El+Diablo+DeViese Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘2986’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘2986’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘2986’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);”>El Diablo DeViese and Tug I reckon :smiley:

iam so glad i didnt. :w00t:

Il be up for that :smiley:

I’ve moisturised a few people too! :hehe:

Yes, I’m still here guys :wink:

The six pack is more of a 2 flab at the minute, but I’m back in the gym now - so you never know your luck :wink: