Lock down projects

Very simple, pork, sage and a pinch of salt and pepper. Due to my health I can’t eat shop bought so I’ve started making my own.

Reminds me, I haven’t made a sausage roll in ages…

Stick me down for 6 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They do look good I must say.

There’s a lot of love for Tromboman’s sausage :wink:

feel free to PM me, I make fitted furniture

2 Likes

What can I say, I’ve never had any complaints :wink:

Got round to fitting ducting and a vent to my bargain of the year, Peko drying cabinet.

6 Likes

I’ve got one of them, they’re a god send! Even the missus loves it

@yourebarred come on now, be honest! you wanted to show us your drawing but had to come up with an excuse!

I’d also love a peko, but the wife is very likely to divorce me if I bring anything else into the house.

Are they really that good

I have mine on a timer as all my bike gear is in the garage, comes on in winter 30 mins prior to heading out there (5 mins in summer just to take any chill off) to get into bike gear so it’s nice and warm.

No leaving wet bike gear hanging up and still damp in the morning when you put it on or dripping puddles through the house

2 Likes

I could sell that… All my gear will be outside not taking space in doors :wink:

2 Likes

Got mine from eBay for £100, nothing wrong with it, they’re not cheap new

Just had a look

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peko-Eco-Dryer-2-0-Heat-Pump-Drying-Cabinet-Tumble-Dryer-Alternative-/132165079330?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Frak me!

2 Likes

I managed to sell the idea to my missus as she fears the tumble dryer shrinking clothes. Great for bike gear, I’ve got one at work too. Oddly enough I got this for a ton.

1 Like

I liked the sound of these and was thinking maybe in a couple of years when we get to new house with garage etc… But my god that price tag new!

Never heard of these. What does it look like on the inside?

What’s the pay back period against the full price vs. a tumble dryer or am I missing the point?

Has a glove rack, is a gentler heat, put my leathers in mine and never had an issue, they’re work ones though so not overly fussed about them anyway

1 Like

Boots in the bottom