Less than 3 months until I'm forced into marriage

If it was me I would run for the hills and hid well!

Good luck enjoy

He would if he could…but he’d run out of petrol :smiley:

Lewis is being coy about this - he’s really gagging for Mel to make a decent man out of him and can’t wait to be shackled to the sink:D

No no, you are wrong. Shackled to the house means i can continue to hoover everywhere, dust, clean bathroom, clean kitchen, cook, tidy front room, wash bikes, do gardening. But never leave. Thats Mel’s plan :slight_smile:

Mine involves being shackled into 1 room.

Rusty, petrol…pfft, first name terms with the 50 or so petrol stations in my area :smiley:

hahaha the count down begins. What you doing for your stag? Need me to sort anything for you club wise? If you want some advice its don’t dress like a cock, those guys just end up wandering around all night not getting in anywhere!!!

Cheers James, not got anything big in mind. Im not that big of a boozer/clubber at all. (want to be fresh for my weekends riding :smiley: ) I shall keep you in mind, we might venture to RixxyLand, of course, no dressing up!

Stag, stag, stag :smiley: Get to Ghana for a weekend - Accra is rocking :smiley:

Lewis, you’ll be fine, just do as you’re told

As untempting as all that it, i’m gonna say no, i’ll stick with mofopup :smiley:

I’m never under management, he’s got his hands full with me, he likes it like that :hehe:

You shouldnt all be siding with muckypup on this, i’m the one with all the power. He’s fooked. :smiley:

yeah but he has the torque