LB Paintballing

Yeah right! Don’t tell our children in the cabinet that, they might get permanent jams in the future just to spite you…

can’t ye combine, i.e. some having the voucher, some come w/o the voucher, all on the same day in groups?

or how does it work? :ermm:

Basically, if you book before 9pm, with three people, and two of the people are member, you get a voucher code. Use the voucher code to validate the next three people - bearing in mind if any are members he/she will have to use their area reference code to generate the discount seperate to the group. Once you’re all booked in (repeat process as many times as possible), you can all then meet up using the cornerman system - Groupon endorses this. When you’re all there, you have to use a QR code to identify the leopards. So, to summarise, I talk a lot of shite.

The end,
Love ManWhore

Nothing new there then :w00t::hehe:

Exactly! Oh do shut up MW [sigh] x

So cheap but so far away… :stuck_out_tongue:

only bad thing about the airsoft idea, is people flat out LIE about being hit. i put a 3second burst into a guy as he ran down the corridor, and he kept running instead of dropping out of the game. cant argue with the splat of a paintball :wink:

mayhem paintball do a good pre pay package £40.99 for all the gear and 600 balls

And if they do, you can keep shooting :stuck_out_tongue:

Im well up for this, date dependant

hummmmmmm could be interesting :D:cool:

I’m in for the airsoft option. My younger bro has an auto rifle. He’s into computers, not goin out, no bikes"!! can anyone say Axe murderer!!! :D:P He’s family so I’ll be alright… alright!!!:w00t::crazy:

Hi - I’ve been wondering about an LB paintball too, so am well up for this. Hopefully dates allow etc etc :slight_smile:

Me me me me me :smiley: tell Alex I’m gonna hunt him down like a bitch :stuck_out_tongue:

Meeeeeeeeeeee

I’m game. Who ever wins gets to squeeze lustfishes left breast just once.

Whoever? Isn’t it a team game! That could be a lot of squeezing :stuck_out_tongue:

I might be interested, just want to know how much running around is there?

Your be alright old boy, I’ll bring me Grandpa’s wheel chair for you.We can wheel you around mate

You’ll go through 100 pellets in one or two games easy. The cost will be how much they charge for the additional pellets.