LB Paintballing

HEY FRENCHIE!!!smiled.

I am definately up for this and maybe missus too but like here to be on the other side so can shot her in the face with some paint will make a change :smiley:

yep am up for this, can you order me an extra 1,000 balls:)

Cool and your lovely other half?

Me please because i want to shoot Captain Slow and Smiled :smiley:

I just shoot everyone, with extreme prejudice :w00t:
add me to the list please.

the only dates I’m unavailable are
16 july,
week later as well (gotta check exact dates again).

and perhaps around 12th august.
12th august is me 30th, so got 2 friends coming over from Germany, and since they’re not mobile here, can’t take them along to the paint balling, otherwise I would (unless I can find two victims to take them pillion? shall see)

nice…

Last time I went paint ballin it cost me £120 :blush:

I dropped a jihad on their ass tho :D:P

You will try and fail :slight_smile:

put me down, im always up for bustin some caps in some ass’s

HA HA HA you may think so :stuck_out_tongue: I may supprise you :smiley:

Nope i wont be surprised when you cry tears of paint i am expecting it :slight_smile:

Maybe you two could get a room?

LOL, maybe you should put your name forward…

I might be up for a bit of this, but there is an expriy date on when to buy it. What’s the deal there? Is it buy up ourselves, or you buy for everyone?

Last time I went paintballing (fully funded by a law firm as I was a student) I had a whole load left over at the end. So I basically unloaded my magazine on a mate of mine. Hitting every time. He had no idea where it was coming from, saw me, thought ‘it can’t be Andy, he’s my mate, he wouldn’t unload on me, little f@cker, it is Andy’… He did forgive me though…

When did I say I’m doing this?

Guns scare me.

You guys may want to look at Airsoft for a day out (we did an LB day out in Epsom a few years back, Check the photo gallery) Can be just as painfull if that your thing but the ammo costs £5-7 for 3000 rounds. it’s full Auto 1:1 scale AK’s as well.

http://londonbikers.com/galleries/1355/airsoft-members-day

Paintball as an industry make its money on paint sales. You will not walk away from this day out having spent less than £60-90 on top of your £3.

Cost of Airsoft, £35-45 for a full day with ALL ammo inc.

http://londonbikers.com/galleries/1355/airsoft-members-day

Sounds like a better idea cos ive already got my guns for that :smiley:

I generally prefer airsoft too, since the weapons look real :w00t:
(don’t own any, yet)

but alas, paintball can be fun as well.
am up for whatever gives me the opportunity to shoot other folks :w00t:

I’m going to buy the groupon voucher anyway (and for Alex) just in case LB peeps do decide to go to this one instead of the one Captin Slow or Chaz recommends. It’s only £3 so nothing lost if we don’t use it :slight_smile: