LB MEMBER MEL, Aka Calamity Mel

well nothing less from a driveing instructor you are the best

mrginx, let me explain the situation for you. As another car passed us in the 2nd lane on yarnton way, a bike passed in between the 2 cars @ about 80mph. he caught my car, and somehow the idiot didnt knock hismself off. my learner (as they do, cos they cant drive or dont hold a licence, and are nervous) swerved to the left so violently, we left the road. Had she swerved to the right, and knocked him off, he would have deserved it, cos he was riding like a pratt, and learner drivers should be given more space and patience.

Now… i hope this biker wasnt you… But seeing as you cannot remove me from the shame section, i will forgive you for shoving your foot in your gob and alienating the forum:D, now if you will kindly send me a pic of your bike for identification purposes i promise not to spend a lot of time on yarnton way, looking for your bike, ready for spilling lots of diesel in front of you, or ready with a trip wire JOKE, no need to send out a lynch mob either,
lighten up, we are generally a good bunch on here, let the women have the last word and all’s peaceful!:D:D:w00t::w00t:

Never said you were not allowed an opinion, just making a point that you should respect other peoples without flying off the handle ;)Oh and btw, it doesn’t really matter to me what Mel looks like as I am not a bloke or a lesbian :smiley:

typical woman! tells one quarter of a story, the negative part then dose not tell the rest so you cant understand the whole story!!! now i see the whole story i can understand, but not seeing that and all i was saw was wishing he got knocked off is going to get my back up, the others know you mel BUT I DONT. all i see is a text post from you so what would you like me to think

So is that a “SORRY MEL” or is that even too difficult to handle:P

well if the whole story had been told in the first place! not wishing he had got knocked off line!!

mrginx,

Mel IS fat, grey and old. But we love her anyway. That avatar is a picture of someone else.

People get their backs up when unknown people make rants against active members. Opinions are fine on here, there are loads of them, but sometimes there’s a way of getting your point across without being so aggressive.

Alex

Seems like the whole story was posted up last night, actually! :stuck_out_tongue:

For what it’s worth, I agree with Mel. Riding fast and buzzing a learner without coming a cropper doesn’t equal skill. It equals statistic waiting to happen.

And it goes both ways - if I was riding like a tit, I couldn’t really complain if I came off and someone told me I deserved it, could I.

Or maybe if you hadn’t gone off on one so quickly, I understood what Mel was saying from the 1st post, passing a learner very closly at 80mph causing them to swerve off the road is not big and it’s not clever :wink:

mrginx, why don’t you start over again? We will forget about your past rants and abuse, why not introduce yourself properly in the newbie section and start from the beginning? :slight_smile:

To right Tig’s he should have at least been on the back wheel as he passed:P:D;)

hehehe, sorry, i tried to post a nice reply for at least 10 mins, then all i could think of was afro’s brilliant solution, STFUYSC, hahahahahahahaha:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Better still come out on jetstreams rideout on sunday so we can meet you;)

i agree with the newbie post comment, start again, become a relaxed active member, and get to know a great group of bikers :D:D

We got to get this guy to come out, he’s friggin great:D

What bike do you ride, where you from, post up some details, we are all intrigued now… :smiley:

We could get him to park next to you too! :w00t::hehe:

well getting passed at APRPOX 80 MILES AN HR wow whats wrong with that but she never said he cliped her etc etc if someone passes me at 80 i dont give a **** most of the time but if thet cause me to swerve or hit me well **** em i use my mirrors alot yes i do beleivie me useing yr mirrors gets you out alot of **** so many bad drivers car motorbike lorry, buses are the worst ones i think tiggi what happen to the fatal car crash at thamesmead yesterday i hear one died and the other went in the air ambulance did he / she survive?

Great idea:D And give him a group hug:D