LB MEMBER MEL, Aka Calamity Mel

Really? a shame post on a member about a rant…i’m sure the whole forum would fill up very soon of shame posts if this was to carry on:w00t:One thing you should learn is never take on a women, or a hormonal women to say the least, and not expect serious consequences afterwards :stuck_out_tongue: You men really need to learn this… it will save you loads of being in trouble…:wink: and cost saving in flowers and presents:w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

I know it’s not good form to wish harm on other people, but when they have total disrespect for your saftey, then a rant said in pure rage… well, what i can gather with mel, doesn’t really mean it when it came down to it:D

thankyou guys, i appreciate the wrongful posting of a shame thread on me, and no rob, i cannot bite you LOL.

mrginx, shame on you sir, for being a wallygator!!!:smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Mel can run over me anytime as long as she wearing thigh high kinky wellies wiv 6 inch heals or is this for a different thead ?:smiley:

time to leave the building>>>>>>>

you muppet are the type who quotes from a manual and says no when the computer say so?!?

mel’s right there are bikers and every road user abusers out there that one day will come a cropper and deserve it as many of us have had retards do stupid things almost wiping them out so its just a matter of time and id love to be there and say ha! bet you wont do that again you mug

And STFUYSC… :hehe:

Can you break that down please afro, or is this forum too moderated??? LOL. (I actually have no idea how to decipher that) :w00t::w00t:

Really :smiley:

You surprise me Mel :smiley:

Ask Terry, Shane or Chunky…I say the non abbreviated version of that to them on a regular basis :wink:

hehe, i think i got most of it, but have text chunky to get the last bit confirmed! hehehe

Shut The Fridge Up, Your Salami’s Cold?

hehehe, got it!! nice one afro, will use that one myself when i see my ex! :smiley:

So, To Fully Utilise Your Stillettos, Crouch?

haveing been knocked off by a school run mum who was anti bike it was her fault and she had a her right wrist and hand in plaster, What the hell do you want me to say i will not shrink away from speaking my mind, delete or remove it does not matter i have made a pointsame as me saying to you pj i wish you would get knocked off how you gonna take that??? i am only sticking up for bikers, what else do you exspect in this fooked up world called grt britain

all dear i can see why i had a go at yr post now yr true coulors have shone though realy clearly now

crazy blonde bitch with ??? ha ha ha ha

no, driving instructor who can clearly drive better, and probbaly ride better, i have never been knocked off cos my observational skills are superior. :smiley:

You might be safer getting off the road mate.

am i not allowed to view my opinion ffs lol whats wrong with thati wander if mel did nt have a pic up or had one of a short fat gey haired lady, you know there would nt have been too many bothered people or give a lordy!. aint that the truth

oooh someones cranky, not getting any at home?:D:D

hmmmmmmmm mel a driveing instructor? should not even be thinking about knocking people off where theres blame theres a claim:) suspect road rager will make special trips to yarton way and see if she can knock me off lol

Still not getting it are you fella, i see so many idiotic people who think they can ride and clearly are unable to handle a bike what ever size it is. And yes i do think i wish they would fall off so they get a better idea of what its like to eat gravel. I’m sure with a bit more experience you too will witness an idiot trying to prove themselves and you will think they need to eat dirt… It’s not just bikers but all aspects of driving/riding that cause annoyance, so suck it up and move on.Now lets get you out and about on a ride, what you doing sunday? Get yourself out on Jetstreams ride and we can discuss this matter further.

anything you say anytime