LB caption comp. THE WINNER

Ha ha…not every day u get a Barro or two that actually buys ya a drink, so i thought “what the hell” pour it into one glass and have done with it…werent till he shouted “NO BLADE” when id already done it…that i thought oops !!! HA HA…oh well, take it on the chin blade girl…take it on the chin !!!

Yes Blade - that was Bollinger you poured into your wine

WTF sherrie you charged me WAY more than than…

Salee, please lighten up a little luv. We had to put up with your ‘thought for the day’ threads, so it makes a refreshing change to see something different on here.

So, does shewolf only take cash then??

True story mate

By the looks of the pic it’s cash only…

Too right, its cash only !! wots anyone want a credit card for?

Oh yes, it’s cash only thank you.

Adz - I charged you more because you had more to ‘ahem’ handle

Wot? No Green Shield Stamps or Luncheon Vouchers?

Flats, I do think you spoilt the caption competion by declaring yourself the winner, would have been much funnier if others could have had the chance to come up with other possible lines - bit of a waste of an opportunity, that. (Oh darn, going to have to try to think of something funny… well that ain’t gonna happen!)

Have you got change of a quid?

lol, I don’t get out of bed for less than £2.50 dahling - don’t you know I’m a calender girl?

Debz said anything more than 50p for mine is an overcharge

ah, I see her tactics. Clever clever lady

awww I LOVE YOU cherry

You see - value for money, lol.

Cherry? Sherrie?..hmmm she works under a secret name…

yes they call her…

madam pop la cherry…

You don’t have to get out of bed…

erm - seems you have a point there, lol.

what is your problem, why do you feel the need to slate flatout - seems like a personal attack your making on si, as you seem to be putting him down after every funny remark he makes, and has been making since before you joined - WE GET IT - YOU DONT LIKE HIS SENSE OF HUMOUR - Do you really need to try and police this site - don’t like it dont rise to it!