last night at 1.20

“Why was I stopped for a minor traffic incident outside my house where my car was registered to, in full view of all my neighbours in broad daylight, with ID on me?.. and forced to lay over the bonnet of my car by three non-traffic cops from the local nick…”

maybe they just thought you looked cute ? that’s why I could never be a copper, I would spend my whole time “taking down young ladies particulars” and treating real cuties to particularly invasive body searches back at the station …and harrasing bikers obvioulsy - you gotta fit in … :wink:

“Heathrow airport gives us priority to pursue a bike/car ESPECIALLY under the terrorism act…YOU may know your riding like a pratt because of some reason that is minor but if you fail to stop and head for an Airport…well you could be packed to the eyebrows with explosives as far as we are concerned…”

So it is no escape there, they would just shoot you ? Damn, I dont even look Brazilian … seriously though, because of all the terrorism stuff in place there it cant be a clever place to run to.

"Police aren’t allowed to pursue bikes.
That’s right they ‘suggest’ we don’t…‘follows’ are permitted though [Whistling] "

Which is effectively the same thing and, yes, they do try to knock you off accidentally

Personally I would always stop, having a bike in good condition, proper leathers and sensible attitude gets you off most things most of the time, its just a shame you dont get the option to run once you find out you are going to get nicked anyway…:wink:

I’m a new member and a relatively new biker. I think the site is great and thought I might add my 2 cents worth.

I think that on both sides there are both bikers and police officers who let their side down.

There are riders that give other riders a bad name, and there are officers that give the police a bad name.

The point I’m trying to make is that we should not all be tarred by the same brush and bikers need to realise that not all officers are ticket happy and on a power trip (and sometimes do a good job)and the police need to realise that bikers are not all reckless with a death wish (and are very competent and skilled riders).

Anyway, less of the deep and meaningfull - It’s friday night and i’m off to get p****d

What on earth’s going on with the avatar daryl?

Traffic cop’s wet dream ?

Interesting how this topic develops

I’ve PM’d your childish reply.

Now, if you have the balls to come out from behind your keyboard…

Simmer down boys(z).

Ghostie, stop bear-bating for goodness-sake. It’s cruel and heaven knows you stunt guys don’t need to provoke the traffic squads anymore than necessary, surely?

Corkscratchin (natch), this can’t be the first taunt and ya must be used to it by now…

Andrew,

Of course i’m used to it mate…normally by bigger and better and more established stunters than ghostie and his ‘Awol’ lot…

difference with the lads i’m used to is we work together out there and everyone is happy…

Ghostie would just like to insult and give it the Charlie big potatoes…

which is surprising for a wannabe stunter that wants to stunt on public roads

His call i suppose…but I can guarantee you i’m going to be meeting him in the very near future…how else can AWOL function if they don’t advertise where/what they are doing?..

And you can bet your life he’s going to know who i am…like i promised

Ho hum, guess you’re all big boys.

Just no ‘Pistols at Dawn’ eh?

" His call i suppose…but I can guarantee you i’m going to be meeting him in the very near future…how else can AWOL function if they don’t advertise where/what they are doing?..

And you can bet your life he’s going to know who i am…like i promised"

never play with a black rat!.

i’ve PM’d you porkscratchin.

And your point?

boys, I visit here as someone asked me to to help with a legal query.

and i did.

I hung around as the majority on here are ok.

It’s part of the ‘stunt’ team image to portray themselves as wildchilds etc, against the law yadda , yadda yadda…

which is fine, except i won’t take a direct insult laying down.

and i do prefer things face to face as i appall at keyboard warriors, and i ain’t talkin pistols at dawns (or handbags)

If you haven’t seen me about Tony you need to get out more.

you can try me at:

Box Hill

Ace Cafe

Berkshire in general

or tune into:

Sky One, Sky Two, Sky three (most evenings)

bada boosh.

"or tune into:

Sky One, Sky Two, Sky three (most evenings)"

Er… you’ve lost me there.

who said anything about running from the police ?

i got stoped thats it !

stop to add things that never happen.

Thanks

V2,

i didn’t say YOU did…i answered in general.

Ton-up,

I appear in a programme daily called ‘RoadWars’

Quote: …hmmmm… you’ve never intoduced yourself to me M8… never seen you around… heard a lot from you though… Do I look for a very fast bike always adhering to the speed limit…with a keyboard across the handlebars… and a cut down seat to handle extremely large genitalia…?

thats some funny **** tonyZXR, but true at the same time.

wots the point of riding a bike if u cant exceed the speed limit a bit now & then when its safe to do so.

Tony - as far as this particular copper is concerned (Porkscratchin) you couldn’t be more wrong.

Oh dear,

roadwars is about the proactive team of thames Valley RPD dept.

we don’t deal with minor traffic infringements.

we deal with criminals that use vehicles. period.

(try listening to what we are doing instead of assuming eh?)

as for threatening people i suggest you be very careful accusing me of that.

Nowhere here (or anywhere else) have i threatened people through my role, what i did do was challenge a direct insult to me.

read these posts carefully before you accuse me of that.

who mentioned AWOL can’t handle thier machines? not me.

again READ properly what has been said.

and i’ll say it Tony, your not as popular as your making out to be…three times a week? whoopee whoo mate.

I ride for a living so that’s usually 6 days on the trot and on rest days out and about…

Anyway , next time someone refers you to a ‘C0ck’ in a pub just remember it’s a pub and it’s ok to say that to you…after all you don’t know the bloke…

Ghostie referred me to a ‘C0ck’ i would like to think he would stand up against me if i had insulted him.

Have a good day at the Ace…

I’ve had a nice afternoon out on the 'ped while you’ve all been at it, hammer and tongs.

Just thought I’d say

PS. If anyone shouts c0ck at you, be it in a pub or otherwise, just make sure the ol’ fella hasn’t been left out in the breeze after the last trip to the gents before resorting to a snappy comeback or punch to the hooter.

BLAAA BLAAAA BLAAAA Hand bags at dawn

its like a session of monty python like road rage but GAYrage

stop this thread its crap

"Ton-up,

I appear in a programme daily called ‘RoadWars’ "

Oh, so thats what you meant. Ok, cheers PS.