Ladies Rideout

I thought Ladies was Scottish for lads?

Im thinking about coming to this too :blink:

Are you ok with anything below 600cc tagging along ? :wink:

I’m up for this Ang, missed last year’s but will defo be there this time

Tom Tom in tow if needed :stuck_out_tongue:

You will be fine…and why u just going to foxys only?..

Hello

Im interested in joining in

I dont have L Plates and am female so elegible to take part :smiley:

Will there be someone there to welcome the newbies like myself?

Manda

Ang will welcome you…She’s the Hostess with :DBest go say hello in Newbies though…welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to LB, anyone as long as they are female or have a female pillion :wink: are welcome to come along. Newbie Night is in the evening at the Ace, there will be plenty of us around.

If you don’t manage to get to any of the usual meets before, then just show up on the Sunday and make yourself known.

We tend to meet up on a Friday night at the Ace then go on to other places like Poppins, Clapham, Leicester Square etc, just have a browse through the site and you’ll get the idea.

Hello never tired, well im new aswell,I only know Ang, but she is very kind and will look after you,have breifley met terry and sherrie too. Well im leading after foxs which i have to say i bit nervous of i dont have a clue how anybody rides:w00t: and will the route im gunna pick be any good:blush: so dont worry:D

The routes fine at least it’s one im familiar with, just got to find the pee and tea stops lol for you all.

Don’t worry about the pace, if it’s too quick we won’t leave you… and if it’s too slow for some,… well they can sit in the middle or back and have a blast as long as they don’t put any other riders in jepordy (hear what im saying?) :wink:

Yes…:Whistling:

will i be able to keep up? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep…you coming?

Thought you’d qualify for the Lad’s rideout :D:P

Yeah you need a feisty lady to keep you in check Terry :P:D

I ment as in geezer bird her riding ability :slight_smile: But then again most of the lovely Ladies on here would fit the bill :D:P:)

Tel, I think all 3 of the girls on this ride are going to give you a kicking for hijacking their post:D

He likes it rough ;):stuck_out_tongue:

Apparently so;)

Never relised there was so many :)…best I shut me mouth ;):smiley: