Ladies Rideout

A bit consertative in your estimate there, they’ll be bursting :bouncy:

Mr punk kiss my arse:P and the rest of you faggots:D

[quote]
GSXRAng (04/03/2008)

LADIES RIDEOUTSUNDAY 6TH APRIL 2008 Guided tour of all the local Ann Summers shops, bring your purses with you and purchases will be modelled for the guys at the ace on their return.:):):):):D:D:D

Cor fight talk !! :w00t: TQ3 v Terrymoto…hmmm…what a picture! :stuck_out_tongue:

See you got Turrets like your mate :D:)

Stop stirring it Bl*de, she’ll beat me up…have you seen her :w00t::D:)

OI !! feck off…you still here ??? :P:D:P

Like you got your name on the list to go :D:)

If i go or not…i will STILL pay em my £2.00…cos im that kind of person…(anyway, told u…i wanna go with the men!!) :wink:

Why wots wrong with the Ladies :Whistling::slight_smile:

Blade you coming then? be nice to actually meet some of you:) I have had the plessure:w00t: of meeting some LB

[quote]
Terry-Moto (05/03/2008)

Tsk tsk Terry…tsk tsk…Oh i dont know girl…im just used to going on the “flatout” “smiled” rideouts…with the guys…i think…im not against women only rideouts but i will see, anyway i will pay £2 cos its a good cause, even if i stay home!

Nice one Ang - I’m in and happy to help with whatever needs doing. I’m glad this isn’t the usual ladies effort that’s organised by :ermm: men

Blade, with Ang up front it won’t be a learner/slow paced ride. If it was I wouldn’t go, neither probably would Ang or Lusty :slight_smile:

Get your name down and represent for the ladies :smiley:

Here here!
I don’t do slower L plated rideouts as everyone knows :wink:

Come on Jules, you know we are just as good fun as the lads, if not more so. Anyhow, you will be able to see them all at the Ace afterwards! And no doubt armed with funny stories to tell about our rideout.

Oi you cheeky fecker, shut it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeh come on Jules get your name down, cause you aint fecking comin on ours :D:P:)

Sounds like a good night to be a the Newbie meet - if all the leddies are going. I wish I was going to be around for my first visit to the Ace…

Put me down please, i will prob do the same as Trisckie , just the jaunt to Fox’s DinerCheers Ang :smiley:

No prob, got you down.

Just been told by andyp to get my ass on this one, so im in…i wasnt sure on the dates cos im supposed to go to Blackpool to my bros? but think i can make it easter instead so this one will be ok…Anyone heard from Andrea? i will see if i can get Abbeyj along…

Can I come too please girlies, did put my name down for one before but had to work. This is perfect timing as I’ll be less of a newbie for newbie night then - something I also never made it to last year! :hehe: