Ladies Rideout

CANCELLEDDUE TO SNOWLADIES RIDEOUTSUNDAY 6TH APRIL 2008Leave The Ace 8am Sharp - Wave goodbye to the lads :smiley:on to Fox’s Diner for the second meeting pointHave a cuppa and nosh if needed :slight_smile:Leave Fox’s about 9.30-10am depending We will be heading west towards Oxford, Cheltenham & GloucesterMileage will be in the range of 200-250 (no L plates as we may need to jump on motorway for a junction)Make sure you are all fuelled up before leaving either the Ace or Fox’s£2 per person to come … It’s for L.A.A.Lady pillion riders are welcome (even if the blokes at the front) :wink:This day also coincides with Newbie Night at the Ace so we will head back to the Ace from the rideout.The List of Lovely Ladies :stuck_out_tongue:Me - LeaderTQ - LeaderTiggiTrisckie - Ace to Fox’sShewoolfAndy & ChrisBladePinktyPowerpuffgirl - MaybeM-Daytona
<a href=UserInfo5302.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=never+tired+of+biking Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);" onmouseover=“InstantASP_OpenMenuMouseOver(’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl16_smAuthorName’,’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl16_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,’<a href=UserInfo5302.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=never+tired+of+biking Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);”>never tired of biking
<a href=UserInfo5302.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=never+tired+of+biking Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);" onmouseover=“InstantASP_OpenMenuMouseOver(’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl16_smAuthorName’,’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl16_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,’<a href=UserInfo5302.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=never+tired+of+biking Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);”>Tattooist250chick
<a href=UserInfo5302.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=never+tired+of+biking Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);" onmouseover=“InstantASP_OpenMenuMouseOver(’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl16_smAuthorName’,’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl16_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,’<a href=UserInfo5302.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=never+tired+of+biking Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘5302’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);”>Grim & Debz - Tail GunnerClaire

Busa55 & Jill

LIMITED PLACES SO SHOUT (THOSE ON THE LIST) IF YOU’RE NOT ABLE TO COME.

Cant you Girl’s give have your nosh at the Ace :DSupose your have the men leading and cornering for you as usual ;):D:)

No, no men wanted needed :smiley:

i think we should follow the ladies…:D:D:P:w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

Ang i will come, meet you lot at foxs:) btw are you leading then:D or will it be “another” magical mistery tour:D ladies lost in the wilds:laugh:

That’s very kind of you TQ for offering :laugh:

I might be going to the Bikers Loft in Belgium that weekend, but if I’m not, I’d be up for this and I’m happy to corner mark/ cover the rear :wink:

I am def up for this, count me in :smiley:

Can’t make this unfortunately, at my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary! But hope you all have a great day, we definitely need a girls ride out if were not allowed on the mens one! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ang have you a route in mind, do you need help with it, if so i can help **** it up:D

Better the two of us fck it up than just me you :smiley:

It would be lovely to see the girls doing this as there are so many on this site, show the men we don’t need their help :laugh:

RC never mind, it’s a shame but family come first.

Count me in for just the Ace to Fox’s bit please :smiley:

ours is gonna be better :cool:

It’s not a competition hun :wink:

Me - Leader TQ - Leader

Have you 2 got a tom tom, dont forget to take the LB helpline number :smiley:

So is Mark coming out with the Lads ? :slight_smile:

Oi punk! we can do it just aswell as the lads:cool: how the bloody hell do you thing we get about normally then:P maybe we wont have as many on our ride, all the better:) btw ladies hope you have room for the tupperware n straighters:hehe:

Both will lead at some point as we wont be meeting at the same places :rolleyes:

Have we got a Tom Tom — Told you NO men allowed :stuck_out_tongue:

LB helpline number isn’t needed, some of us girls can find our way in the dark :smiley:

I asked Mark… I’ll leave that up to you and Grim to work on :wink:

Its Mr Punk to you :smiley:

And dont forget to arrange your toilet stops :P:)

every 5 mins :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Maybe this will help you sort your route out :Whistling: :smiley: :slight_smile:

http://www.toiletmap.gov.au/staticpage.aspx?page=faq