Knee down on a Honda Hornet Challenge

I’m sure I have seen a vid on here of someone (stunter ?) doing knee down on a SUPERMOTO !
Now if it can be done on one of those…

Mate - it’s an honourary V twin, a V Twin at heart. That is why i still can claim my rightful place in the V Twin Massive:D

Ratty ma boy DO NOT DIS THE HORNET lol:blink:

yup, stunters a rider mate, geezers bloody good on a bike:D

Hels…whatever makes you happy me dears:D

easy…i didnt diss it…i was just keeping oe of the troops in-line:D:D its ok tho…cos next rideout teh swearbox is coming out again…£1 a go…no mentioning, talking or muttering about IL4’s!:D:w00t::w00t:

Don’t worry Ratty - I love the V-Twin thang - but me an my old battered Hornet - we’ve been through a lot together - snow, ice, crashes, and numerous victories in the rush hour grand prix when me an the hornet came out on top over flashier bikes - the hornet is a true warhorse!:wink:

one of my old Hornets.

Groovy knee down with sparks! Nice one nuts;) Nice Hornet too - luv the belly pan.

Ahh, yes Hornet’s rule. Here’s a pic of my V Twin Hornet, I might start a new thread for Honda Hornet Lovers

Nice Hornet Hels - like the can - sensible of you to fit the bungs too.

(Don’t tell Ratty - but the CBR derived Hornet in-line four is as sweet as a nut - with all the power in just the right places) :wink:

Not the best pic an old one but its mine all mine…oh and it won’t look anything like that time i’ve finished with it:D

Nice hornet wasp - i’d definitely be on my guard if I saw you in my mirrors:D :wink:

Oh it’ll look far better by this time next year! see me in yer mirrors then and you’ll slow down to gawp:P

Yes, lovely Hornet Wasp and I like the seat too, be even better when it’s finished I reckon!!

:smiley:

This has turned into an I love Hornets thread now, they ROCK, :kiss:

wasp- fug knows what it will look like ywhen you have finished with it!:w00t::w00t:

SID- i heard that…;):smiley:

It will look cool and you know it:P

Im 5"4, easy peasy!!!

To Seb#43, WASP and all those who support the Hornet including -

[]Keep on buzzin’![/color]
I love my Hoonet!

Attachments

300608_garage2.jpg

No!

Standing on the fence not allowed! Inline four, not twin!!!
It doesn’t fart, it stings!

A Hornet would be no prob for the kd, I managed on 1250 Bandit with engine bars.

For serious hard option check this out, kinda proves kd is possible no mater what…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orDYoxIncGM