June 2013 Land Of The Midnight Sun

Sounds tempting, but at £233 per 1000 miles in fuel alone…that’s a lot of overtime :pinch: which is in short supply currently.

Too early in the year for me and it also clashes with the RBLR1000. (I do have my eye on a trip to Iceland, and not the one your mum goes to) :slight_smile:

Rusty what are you riding? 25mpg is little low. :w00t:

Mark, I think that the camping would put you off this. :smiley: Especially with Westie. :kiss:

I usually budget £30 per fill up and do 200 miles to a tank so that £150 per 1000 miles

I think for next years trip I will up the budget to £35 per tank which should be enough at the rate fuel is going up, rather have too much cash than not enough

I think you need to apply that to your hair mate. :stuck_out_tongue:

+1

Ermmmm not picked it up yet, but by all accounts it will be almost as thirsty as motopup’s :frowning:

:smiley:

What did you go for Rusty???

Well the No.plate is LB61 so I HAD to buy it for a start…when I get it all will be revealed (quite boring really but like the drama)

*gone off you even more

I’ve updated the first post with some more information.

Dear Kevsta. Would you mind awfully clarifying the dates for this little jolly. I may be interested in joining you and passing on some of my group riding expertise.

Thanks in advance

Glen.

If it happens, then it will be June 14th. However if I haven’t been on a ride out with any the regulars on here then you need to. This ain’t a jolly to the Blue Oyster bar. :smiley: