Jetstream Farewell at the Ace

Geoff’s post inspired me to trawl through my archives and I found this, safe to say Chris has been around for a while! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I really hoped to come for this but we had to be at home for a long-arranged visit by the elderly mother in law, which we couldn’t rearrange. Really sorry we couldn’t make it.

Many thanks Jets for some great rideouts over the years, some of our fondest motorcycling memories to date.

We wish you all the best with your move up North.

Chris and Wini xx

Really good to see every body at the Ace today, even if it is a bit sad that the jetstream’s are heading of to pastures new up in the Lake district, I can still remember the first Jetstream rideout I went on all those years ago, and alot of the others over the years. It certainly is an end of an eara, which I doupt will never be repeated. Chris and Julie I hope you have many happy years rambling up the lakes, and I am sure that every body that has been on your rideouts will miss the fantastic rideouts you organised over many years. Thanks for the memories , they will live on with us all.

Sorry I couldnt get to see u guys today but hope to make it to the Lakes at some point not too long away. Safe travels

Great, and sad times. Good luck and have fun up in the Lakes.

Happy Days

Not a lot more I can say that others have not said above already. I only made it on a couple of the Jetstream rides outs but genuinely some of my favorite biking memories and will continue to be.

All the best up north, the wife is adamant we’re going there on holiday at some point so may track you down for a cuppa tea.

All the best up there hope to see you drop in on LB posts from time to time.

I’m sorry I couldn’t make it. I’d like to wish you both all the best for your move to the country.

Really sorry I missed this. I had planned to go but had to cover callout.
Just to say thank you for the ride outs and the enjoyable company. I sincerely wish you both all the best.

A few more photos from the Nikon before the bloody battery ran flat! (it reported 75% full when I picked it up before going out. Bah)

Thank God it ran out when it did. Those pictures were getting dodgier and dodgier :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think it’s obvious I broke it

1 Like

Judging by the look on your face I’d have to agree. Don’t get between mian and his lunch jay everyone knows that!!!

It’s the only time he stops talking about his bloody Aprilia for long enough for me to take a photo.