well after a 3 week break we got back on to it and got all the brake lines made up but as it was a late night job my mate got stressed and forced the union onto the bias valve which today resulted in a massive leak thanks to it being cross threaded. luckily i managed to line it up and get it to sit straight so we could bleed the lines and the clutch which too an age to do.
Its pretty much there now got bits to put back on sort out the constant priming fuel pump lack of fogs and horn. Heres afew pictures of the new dash finish he had done its been flocked and is a fuzzy finish feels like really short pile carpet and really hard to take pictures of.
heres the car running sounding great
and this is what the last 2 months has been leading up to i know its not far but its what weve been wanting to see since we started.