IT'S WEDNESDAY!!!

I’m the same as ever since day one on here. If people read me differently, then as I said that’s their problem.

What makes you think I’m only into bikes? :ermm:

My humour has never been called bitchy before. I explained it in my PM to you which you never replied to about you picking on me for starting a ‘club’ in my sig.

As long as you know you take people wrong sometimes then that’s cool :wink:

I daren’t even laugh mate :ermm:

Grim, next time we see each other then maybe we could have a coffee and a chat, I’m buying:D

Well if you put it like that :wink: What about cake? :smiley:

Battenburg?

did i not reply?? hmmmm i replied to westie…

erm well i have NEVER heard you mention anything else mate…

i never picked on you mate, i was just bit bothered by people out to wind up etc…then i thought fuk it its only a laugh…then it got alll silly, i really dont give shite tho nowdays…i know who my mates are and thats what matters.

yeh i do know i take things the wrong way, thats the trouble with forums, its never the smae as face 2 face:)

nah cookie!!!

dont drag me into this, what have i done?:doze:

im not dude, you have done nothing…tis from ages ago, anyway lets leave it.

Mayyyybe.

Ain’t that the truth! :rolleyes::wink:

maybe!? wtf! you aint got long till it be too cold to KD…

yup it is true…i have to ignore people and bite my toungue alot…cant be going off at meets can i?..:stuck_out_tongue:

yea, but I might actually have some work on Friday night now that I think about it.
Rather try getting some scratches on the right bits of plastic though! :wink:

Just to add that Grim is exactly the same on here as in ‘real life’ - unfortunately ;):stuck_out_tongue:

Shame that can’t be said for all :blink:

God help you Debz;)

I’m sure you sort him out though eh:D

well…i have known grim and debs along time and love the’re compony…;).

i love debs’s baps and cant stop stareing at them…:D.

smiled:).

You are just after copping a feel aren’t ya? :wink:

be rude not too woman!!!:w00t:.

smiled:D.

err i think you`ll find young man theres a queue here…:stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t mind me fellas :smiley: Mind you there is enough to go around :stuck_out_tongue:

#sorry grimmy, hehe oh actually my hand always tends to slip that inch further past her arm…:stuck_out_tongue: