IT'S WEDNESDAY!!!

i have…

was going to go seeing as it would be my first time but the sodding rain is telling me NON, my 7r is shiny shiny as i have spent 3 days stripping it down and cleaning it…

bugger wish i had gone now,can’t make it next weds as im working nights so prob see you folks there in 2 weeks time… if its dry… lol

roll on friday night a:)

ace cafe??

+1 to that :smiley:

no worries…half of them are polish and will have no idea what im on about…besides im a be to busy grinding and flying round town scrubbing me new tyre in…

same ****… diffrent friday springs to mind :wink:

forgot to say…

twas good to see smiffy last nite, not seen him for a while! and i got me new sliders off bad boy…hmmmm sparkys!!!:w00t::smiley:

Neer seen you out on a Friday night meself :blink:

Grinding and srubbing in a town? :ermm:

Thought you had a life :smiley:

wasnt a bad night last night…

hope you all have fun friday, wont be there, will be in wales :smiley:

could say teh same for you grim…think i’ve seen you once or twice on a friday night…:wink:

but then i dont spend EVERY friday up at ace…i have a life as you kindly put…lmao…

yup y aknow…knee down…oh sorry o forget you dont do that do you. and scrubbing in new tyres…or do you not get new tyres?

i have a great life thanks…:cool:

its a shame…i USED to love LB…then all the bitching started…makes me wonder if some do have a life… or do they do it cos they have nothing better to do… or just liek to wind people up.

its liek being back at a school…

Strange, I thought going out for a ride 150 miles or so with your mates on a Friday was having a life till you said on here the other day it wasn’t :smiley:

You’d be suprised how often you change Busa tyres :frowning:

Nah, knee down doesn’t do it for me. Prefer backing it in or leaving a big darkie on the way out :cool: Debz doesn’t go for either when shes aboard though :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree, LB used to be great fun a while back then all the back biting and bitching came along. Now one minute peeps are ok to your face, the next they are off with ya :ermm: Don’t get it either :blink: I just carry on as I always have and feck those that play games and spit their dummy when they don’t get the humour. That’s their worry.

Never had trouble at school, I never went much :wink:

Was a good night last night, good to see so many of you there.

Ratty don’t let the school playground antics bother you fella, its not like you wanna be a member of the chess club is it;)

Gotta say i think i have only ever seen Grim on a couple of occasions and that was at Poppins,not that i got a proper introduction, and i’m at the Ace most Fridays… but there we go never mind i’m sure we will all get together soon.

See you all at the Ace friday:)

Ace on Friday then!

Got some new patches on for all the bullies to in the playground to have a go at me for! :slight_smile:
And some sliders :wink:

Come on now, plenty of room for everyone down at the Ace :smiley:

Strange, I thought going out for a ride 150 miles or so with your mates on a Friday was having a life till you said on here the other day it wasn’t :smiley:

You’d be suprised how often you change Busa tyres :frowning:

Nah, knee down doesn’t do it for me. Prefer backing it in or leaving a big darkie on the way out :cool: Debz doesn’t go for either when shes aboard though :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree, LB used to be great fun a while back then all the back biting and bitching came along. Now one minute peeps are ok to your face, the next they are off with ya :ermm: Don’t get it either :blink: I just carry on as I always have and feck those that play games and spit their dummy when they don’t get the humour. That’s their worry.

Never had trouble at school, I never went much :wink:
[/quote]

not really my idea of fun mate, too many peeps goign mad for me, prefer smaller groups…of peeps i know well…also i dont liek getting lost…i hear that happenes alot…on Route xxx…

really, didnt think you rode that much:P i liek backing it in! cant lay darkies tho unless im on teh back brake;)

dude i have met you, you’ve always been kool with me…lately tho yourselves and a few others seem quite bitchy…i admit i sometimes i take peeps humour the wrong way…think thats just me tho.

i had loads of trouble! usually ened with someone getting knocked the fug out:D that was when i was there…wich werent often in my later years!:w00t:

are you ready to play:D

oh and when i say having a life…i meant bikes as much as i love them being around them etc are not teh be all and end all…women…raving and fishing play there part!

I have to say I’ve missed a few in the last couple of months due to personal circumstances but have been going there forever. My Dad used to go there with me Mum back in the day, teenage love etc Seen you a few times and said hello, saw your bike on the dyno too. Go all year to the Ace/Clapham/Poppins/Box Hill/High Beach tea hut or wherever. Sometimes in the famous LB Car and Van Club as the ice comes in out where I live sooner than in the cosy city ;)Anyway, won’t be at tha Ace this week as I’ll be using my tyres round Wales with mates :cool: As for playground antics, is that like picking on some people and not others?

Grim mate i think in Rattys case it was more like kiss chase:w00t: