It’s Icy AF

Go steady out there this morning. Scooping a smashed bandit off Vauxhall Bridge wasn’t quite what I had planned today, but the ice got the better of him. Stay safe chaps and ladies.

4 Likes

It was starting to look ropey yesterday tbh.

Hope the guy was ok though

Biker down?

Was great Maldon to Burford 2hrs 20 mins -2 most of the way & dropped down to -4 in the costwolds

1 Like

Nearly slipped on the way to the garden office :smiley:

1 Like

yes, but no serious injuries. No biking gear though, so could have been a LOT worse :confused:

LOL. Dope!

It was bad enough skating about on bambi legs just walking down the road this morning. Sod taking the bike out when it’s this icy. It’s staying well under its duvet until it’s at least 20° out.

2 Likes

Rear wheel was a bit lively riding into London yesterday and the fingers were cold, maybe time to look at some heated gloves me thinks.

1 Like

Bit sketchy once I got off the main roads and into the countryside but no drama here

1 Like

I wheeled one of the bikes out the garage to get to some tools at the back, does this count?

3 Likes

Haha…. No :nerd_face:

It was OK going in on the A40. Now it’s time to head back :cold_face:

Highly recommend Gerbing NT

Thank you @eezie I’m thinking Gerbing vs Keis and leaning towards Keis because the heat adjustment seems to be more accessible for those of us who wear their gloves tucked under the jacket cuff. I need to get around the stockists and see.

Hi NT

I tried Kleis first and found Gerbing’s quality of construction and heat output to be much better.

For access I use a controller that sits in the tank.

1 Like

Useful info, thanks

I’ve had Keis Gloves for over 6 years now
I prefre Keis to Grebing they seem to give me a better feeling & they fit me better
I have the old style 801 as spares & the new 601 design it not often i have to put them on the highest setting i usaly have them on the lowest setting with heated grips as well, i also have a heated gillet, trousers,insoles & socks (socks not worn if im using the insoles )

A Wireless remote is a must heated clothing something Keis dont sell anymore and hevent sold for ages
Im lucky i have one

1 Like

Thanks Wise

That makes it a draw Gerbing 1-1 Keis

Gerbing FTW