Is it wrong to perv?

Lust - What Aprillia was it? My mate works at Hammersmith and has just aquired a Aprillia…just wondering if it was him?

Going to trackdays fulfills my perving … all those men in nice leathers is great but even better watching them climbing in and out of them

Hubby in full leathers hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now his got the chest guard it’s even better, holds the spare flab in and makes him look sleek (He isnt fat really) lol.

haha, holds flab in…

Sorry to admit this but I don’t really know my Aprillias sadly. Maybe you could ask him if he cut up a girly on her Blk & Wht RR this week? Hmmm…

PS. Does your friend have a set of Furygan leathers?

Oh Oh Oh…It was him! He is going to sign up to LB tomorrow to see what its all about!!

Ooo, how exciting!!

Let me know when he’s logged on so I can send him a PM berating him for his ‘interesting overtaking’

Oh I will do! All fun and games…shows how much of a small world it is!

[rubs hands with glee]

hehehe!! He’s a softie really!

That’ll be no good to Lusty

go on lusty! show him what ur made of!!!

Sexy men in leathers…

Sexy men in who can really ride…

Perving at the above… well there is a reason for never wanting to ride near the front

I don’t mind because I am pretty sure nothing like that happen to me for a good 10 years… and before blokes where mostly the perv… that might have been my fault for having my office in Soho square…

i dont know about guys in leathers…

But i just spent 10 days on a errrrr… “secluded” beach in Ibiza…

Thank god for shades is all i can say…

ibiza seems to have a nice 9 stunners to 1 minger ratio going on…

landing strips seem to be the preferred trim… lol