Is it wrong to perv?

thanks for watching my back milleman…

sorted brother

smiled.

Smiled … you certainly had someone perving at you when you got off the bike last night. There was a lady there who’s eyes were on stalks … no, it wasn’t me ha ha !

What ,

Like this …

Attachments

010_cartoon_snail_01.gif

Better not have been you Mrs

Ha Ha … don’t you remember the lady with the glass of white wine in her hand ? I thought she was gonna start chasing him round Borough … Benny Hill style

Well it would be rude not to!

ohhh yea…i remember…she was pissed…lolol

good effort tho gridgirl…but no cigar luv!!..hahahahaha

im off…jhonny’s bigger than me!!!

smiled.

http://www.harpersraceshop.co.uk/

Call these guys. Phill who does the cutting is brilliant Half the cost of your current quotes as well.

pmsl - I can actually picture a pepperami running round Borough in a babygro

Cheers Shewolf, I’ll shout you a drink next time your at BM

Missed ya last night !!

Some of us were more " dedicated to the cause " and braved the rain ( very wet pepperami !! )

Even if that were true Im a big coward really

You’re welcome hun. I had sooooooo much trouble getting leathers off the peg and I tried EVERYWHERE, including the Ally pally and Excel shows.

I went to Harpers and tried loads on, picked the suite I liked the best and he made me one to fit me for £550. Result

Is that as in " 3 piece suite " or do you mean suit ??

Does he warm his measuring tape? Might need to stick 2 together - I got a long inside leg

I got soaked riding home from work and couldn’t face going out again. My own fault for riding in jeans and hoping to get home during a ‘gap’ in the sohwers, lol

Right… to get back on track (excuse the pun).

Would you believe an image search for “one piece leathers” didn’t bring me the results I was looking for?

Neither did “James Toseland” + leather
However, I did come across this

Notice the lovely HONDA (yes Jay I know, wrong make of bike)…

Well if they happen to wander across youe eyesite can’t help it can ya!

Man thats a whole lot of muscle above, JT aint bad either

P.s Charlie in leathers - phwaaa yes please !

:-o

it great to look at them!!! i love adams bum in his leathers and out of em…heheh

now this guy looks good in and out !!!i cant find a nude one though!!!

Attachments

121339_haydenfacerobertcianflone.jpg