Im now the proud owner of the prettiest R1, what a dream to ride....

Sorry to hear about your crap time of it Tanya, jets was only playing I’m sure.

After I split with my ex I decided enough was enough and I was going to do my DAS and buy my bike. :slight_smile: rather than worrying about girls and relationships I only have to worry about my next ride out or track day… Suits me fine.

You planning a new exhaust to liven her up a bit?

Are you sure about that Leon?

Maybe you could explain more after your run with us on Sunday:cool:

Lovely bike Tanya, enjoy the new revitalised you when your out and about. I personally like the colour, it’s nice to see one thats not blue:hehe:

[quote]
PJ (19/05/2011)

Always one that bites… :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats on the new ride , I love that feeling of a new bike.

Am in the same boat , just waiting for an oportunity to get out !!

Have fune , ride safe and look forward to a new start in life !!

^^ and the beema dont count its the only bike quicker round the test track than the R6 in 2010 roundups :stuck_out_tongue:

T, she’s is lovely:D Gratz. Enjoy.

My mates have/had a 2005 R1 and a 2000 R1, I think they are the most beautiful bikes. I love em :smiley: And all thats been said I would love to own a bug eyed R1 or a RSV4 Factory or a 2008 Fireblade in that order! :w00t:

But I’d still wanna keep the R6! :smiley: My fave discussion :w00t: Oh and suspension settings :hehe:

I’m getting all misty eyed now … I miss the Ardennes forest mountain roads … :big bottom lip: and keeping up with the “big boys” :w00t:

Had an R1 10 years ago, great bike with smooth power.

I hope you enjoy it/her/him (delete where appropriate)

well i just bought my R6 like 4 days ago … havnt even got round to getting insured just yet…having gone from never owning a bike then going straight up to R6 is enough for me for the time being…

Happy R6 owner :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoy, make sure it doesn’t end up in a ditch like this one!

Attachments

ditch.jpg

all i can say is that…R1 is the BEST and THE sexiest bike!!! :D:D :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve got yourself one nice bike there, enjoy her :smiley:

Indeedy :smiley: Do you have one?

no i don’t have one and probably cannot have one EVER as i am TOO short :(:angry: what i said was based on my experience (back home in lovely sunny Southern California) as a Pillion ;):slight_smile: the very first bike i ever got on was a Yamaha…forgot which one it was and 2nd was the R6 and the R1. it has the best Pillion seat as well :slight_smile: i love the way it looks, the way it feels when i am on it, the speed, basically the overall experience :slight_smile: i guess i’ll never know what it’s like to ride it but as a Pillion I can :slight_smile: right now i am a Ninja Pillion…:ermm: :hehe: :D:Whistling: wishing it’s an R1…:Whistling:

I think you would be suprised, Im only 5.6 and all other bikes Im on my toes, the R1, I can easily put my flat on the floor and my knees bend so I think its for shorties :slight_smile:

Short arse:P

R1…good choice of bike,I,m 67yrs young now ,had most bikes since the 60,s and am on my 4th R1, now…enjoy…:slight_smile:

pic of my bike

Thats a sweeeet looking bike there Rob

Oi I resemble that remark!!! Lovely bike Tanya, hope you have a long and happy relationship with ‘Sue’. As for the snipes, just ignore them all :slight_smile:

Sometimes true, but it takes more skill to get a decent corner exit on a full liter bike than a 600.

[quote]
TanyaD (18/05/2011)

Fancy Brands next week, I could do with someone doing 49 second laps to drag me around for a few corners. :wink: