I thought I'd come and introduce myself even though most of you have already heard of me!

Hello!

Most of you already know my husband, Tim (buttonmonkey). He’s been telling me to join you ever since I got my bike in May, but you know what it’s like… too busy watching Simpsons…

Anyhow, my personal circumstances have changed slightly since and I now find myself permanently stuck on the sofa. Which kind of takes the shine away from TV (don’t get me wrong, I would probably have slit my wrists by now without sky+)

I had a very pretty ER5 until last Friday when I got hit by an idiot resulting in a metal plate holding my tibia together and a cast that reaches half way up my thigh. So I guess you could call me an ex-biker until the insurance money comes through and I can buy a new one (I’m clearly assuming my leg heals first…)

Anyhow, I think this is enough of my moaning for now… Even though I have all the time in the world to write this, you might not want to read it…

Welcome to LB!! :smiley:

Moika ja tervetuloa!

welcome to LB

EM

Welcome to LB.

It was nasty to read about your accident, I hope things are on the mend and that the insurance comes through with no probs!

GWS :slight_smile:

Welcome, and get well soon.

Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Sorry to read of your accident, GWS :cool:

Hi and welcome aboard.

welcome to londonbikers

sorry to hear about your off glad your ok tho:)

Parane pian!

Welcome, make the most of your time on the sofa ! Heal soon.

Terve

Hello it’s good to hear you are home and as comfortable as you can be. When your bored and desperate just keep thinking on all the fun you will have choosing that new bike. :smiley: Am sending wishes for you to heal quickly.

Hi. Hope you are well enough to ride again soon (more important than being well enough to go to work, do housework etc :P)

Hello and welcome to LB:D

hello and welcome hope your starting to feel better :slight_smile:

HI AND WELCOME TO LB

GWS

hello and welcome

sorry to hear about the crash,hope you mend quickly

welcome to lb, hope to see you back on soon :slight_smile: