I Resign..

Get a Street Triple. Triumph riders have better sex:)

ha ha ha, I knew there was something :smiley:

Try out three cylinders, you won’t go back.

I think it’s important to try out as many types/makes of bikes as you can over your biking career - personally i’d find it a bit boring replacing a bike with the same or similar bike - unless it was very special. :slight_smile:

I could never get rid of my moto, even with the troubles she has given me lately, if/when i can afford to have 2 bikes id try different types but untill then MOTO’s all the way :cool:

Welcome to the Dark Side – it get’s darker the closer you get to 1000cc . . !:stuck_out_tongue:

What happens when you pass 1,000cc!? :crazy:

glad you enjoyed the r46 mate, you know its the future:D IL4 massive all the way…:wink:

You’ll be back, but will you ever be forgiven…lol

As far as trying as many makes and configurations, go for it. I would have another TL all day long given the choice, bay far the most engaging bike I have ever ridden or owned.

Don’t make a hasty decision, but the gsxr750 has always been a classic everyday choice, and between that and an R6, go for the gixer.

Have fun whatever.

Whatever you get, next time we go for a proper ride, you’ll be wishing you’d gone for the mans choice and braved the TL…:w00t:

Ratty - everybody will have their own opinion and funnily enough it will generally sway to the direction of the bike they own.

Try as many bikes as possible and get whats feels good for you. All of the 4 Jap supersports bikes are awesome machines and will do what you ask of them so it really is down to personal preference. Whatever you decide - I’m sure you’ll love it :kiss:

Don`t resign the V twin massive, Jesus wants you for a Sunbeam!:slight_smile:

Pleanty of KD fun on this! Best regards,

Binkie Watson.

This is a little more outré, more your style I think Ratty old bean, this example displays the dent in the lower muffler so beloved of the more rakiish blades of our club.

Ride with pride,

Binkie Watson.

You could buck the trend and create the Sq4 massive. Be a true individual.:slight_smile:

Well, not that Massive as it happens, but then it`s the rider that makes the machine eh what!

Yours Binkie.

His time will come;)

But you couldn’t put your finger on it, right?:smiley:

Oh that’s easy, you get a super-retard!

Attachments

supermoto_2000.jpg

Who fuggin needs ya?;):P:D

As I said to you the other day, go where your heart takes you Ratster, all 3 of them scoots are top machines. i personally would have gone for the Gixxer but if your heart says R6 you go for it mate… Enjoy and stay safe mate:cool:

You’ll be back to the Vee Side in time I have no doubt;):cool:

bwell…due to a good few things going wrong at the mo, i’m seriopusly thinking of leaving bikes for a while, bikes seem to be cuasing me lots of grief at the mo . :frowning:

m8 il let you av ago on me mop-head, then youl see that its far more entertaining then any poo r6 :P:D:P:D

so deluded:P

looks like i will be scooting it for a bit…some probs have come up, so it look like no new biek for a while. :frowning:

proba a good thing tho as its coming up to winter.

prob is i got 3 points on sat nite…another 3 and my licence is gone…

on a an R6…its gonna be easy to get another 3!! i have to send my docs off for the points…so buying from a dealer is gonna be a no no? cos i wont have my liecence!!

thinking about just getting a scoot for use throught winter…then when everything is sorted go get me R6:)

you havn`t tried my mop-head yet m8. its a rite hooligans bike… AND ITS PRACTICAL:P

i can have the front end up in the air @ about 5-10mph. and keep it up for ages