how many of you are going to the I.O.M TT this year?

you lived in the IOM , you lucky thing …

forarmed is like the germans in the picture …lol

Still do live here, & feel very lucky indeed to have such a spectacle right here on the doorstep…almost :slight_smile:

Hello to all

Congratulation to all the lucky guys that are at the Isle Of man:D

Well as i´m from Portugal and it´s one of my dreams to go there one day, hope i can have the money to go next year, has we have a Portuguese rider Luis Carreira this year there as a Rookie, hope you guys have see im riding there.

I would love if you help me to get a place to stay there with a low price per night, and hope to meet some of you next year and take some nice shots:)

Sorry about my english:crying:

Best Regards

Miguel Flores

Hi Miguel,

Luis Carreira appears to be doing well. I think at one point he was fastest newcomer. about 120mph lap. thats fast for someone new to the island.

Hope you can get over some time. I always say its one of those things you have to do at least once in a lifetime.
There is a fair bit of “Homestay” around the island to help out. not too expensive. or just bring a tent :slight_smile:

Thanks Chunky to reply my msg:D

Do you know the prices from the “homestay”?? Well a tent with my photograf material, must bee hard heheh do much money thereLOL

Great photos hope next year you show me some nice spots:w00t:

Did you get some pics from Luis Carreira ??

Thanks

Just got back from the TT…everyone should go to this once in their life!

I flew out there this time but I’ll be back for the Manx GP in August with the bike and I can’t wait. It’s difficult to describe how it feels to have bikes passing you less than 6 feet away at 160mph+ whle sitting in someones front garden :smiley:

Simply awesome!

i agree…

im absolutely hooked on roadracing, people can keep their bsb, wsb and motogp :stuck_out_tongue:

went to north west 200 in may, going to ulster grand prix in august

I won’t be back :frowning: Hated it this year, was 3rd in a row and after Nick Crowe and Mark Coxs accident that left them horrifically injured I don’t fancy it anymore.

Spent the last few days up the hospital quite a bit and lost interest in the racing atmosphere although I watched the senior from the pits where Guys chain snapped infront of us. Was even more gutted then :frowning: There was too many retirements but big up to Steve Plater and everyone else. Brave lads out there.

The only “up” was getting Rossi and Agos autographs on my Rossi “heart” lid on Monday. (Photo when I’ve downloaded it)

Sorry you had a bad experience. Not good when someone has a big accident. I hope those boys are okay.
Pity this experience has put you off coming again, its such a great festival when things go right.
Personally, i thought the racing was excellent. apart from the accidents, things went pretty well.
I hope you come back again