how many of you are going to the I.O.M TT this year?

Yeah, he told you he was going out for a loaf of bread and came back with a Pan :P:D

Hi guys, i’ll be there again (3rd in a row) 5th - 13th supporting the other halfs best mate in the sidecars.

Nick Crowe and Mark Cox won the double there last year and now have full HM plant backing, going for the lap record now. We’ll be staying in Mount Murray (on the golf course basically) but will be mostly be hanging around the paddock and grid when they are racing :smiley: Can’t wait… it was wicked last year being on the grid etc. We even made it on last years TT vid lol

Also Nick is lending us his monkey bike to get about on which is road legal so if you see a 6ft 1 shaven haired falla and 5ft 2 blonde bombing around douglas, thats us :smiley:

Its our 4th in a row - you think we would be bored of it by now :smiley:

Lucky you getting in the thick of it :cool:

Will look out for you in the paddock but please pm me your real name as if I shout out ‘LittleMissRoadRage’ I may look a tad odder than I already am :wink:

Just seen your profile it’s a shame your fella’s 6ft1. :smiley:

O fech just read the bit about Kick Boxing. :slight_smile:

Debs how can you forget Carlas real name :smiley: I know she’s not around much like she was a few years ago but we haven’t forgotten her…

Oh an TDJ watch it if you don’t want you nads ramming down your throat :):hehe:

Crowe and Cox were racing at Aintree on the weekend wern’t they? I was back home for the weekend and I’m sure I saw them up there when I was watching the racing on Saturday. If I remember correctly, they were rapid and won the qualifying race and the actual race…

I have never known her real name - know she has been around here for years though - in the nicest possible sense :smiley:

Yes they done well there, not too well in practice at the TT sat tho, few mechanical issues with this 09 Honda :(Yes its Carla so you can shout that out but not Little Miss Road Rage lol, and Debz, Ang is right, i’m an old timer on these boards but not around much now as you can tell, only just seen all these replies.And TDJ, its not so much kick boxing nowadays, just Boxing and Running now tho :wink: Training for a 10K in July :w00t:See you all there hopefully :smiley: Not long now, catching our flight fri morning :D:D:D:D:D:D

I’ll rely on you finding me cos I doubt i’ll see 2 little piggys wondering around (no photo in your profile hun) lol

Grim & Debz. :smiley:

Not long to go now! Need to get packing…and get my last minute bits sorted! Can’t wait to get over there now!

Ferry is Friday @ 1315… just trying to plan my route up there…desperate to avoid the motorways! If the weather is going to be nice on Thursday I’ll travel up Thursday morning and skive work for the day going the long route via wales and crash at me nan’s in liverpool :slight_smile: If the weather is crap I’ll stay at our kids in Shrewsbury…

When do you head out TDJ?

I’ve got Grim’s number, so will give him a bell for karaokee at the crosby… :smiley:

He heads out Monday on the bike and I fly out Tuesday. He said he should be there in time for last orders Monday night in The Mitre in Kirk Michael.

Don’t know what you are all messing about at - been here for days :smiley:

Can you bring some petrol TDJ as mine keeps evaporating :stuck_out_tongue:

Fab weather so far, I have the swan vesta look going on :cool:

Tarmac was melting at Ballaugh on Monday! Track temp at grandstand was 38degrees.

McGuinness not far off his record time just in practise :w00t:

Look out for undercover cops on bikes that look just like us and loads out with the speed guns in the restricted areas :crazy:

See you at the Crosby KML apparently TDJ is doing NewYork NewYork :D:D

Give a shout to a mate of mine Mark Parret number 17 in the Superbikes and Supersport class if you see him racing round.

Have a good race week people the weather looks great for you all.

Packed and ready to go…

Decided to take an extra day off work and take the scenic route via north wales up to liverpool :slight_smile:

A 130mph lap in practice last night too… McGuinnes is on it this week!

take care …

2 riders dead already and at least 4 others injured and thats spectators …

those who have never been before the biggest danger are german riders and locals in cars/vans etc …

and speeding fines and bans count over here too …

Keith, although i agree with the overall sentiment of warning people to take care, i disagree that it its mostly Germans & locals that cause crashes & fatalities.
The Brits are a big percentage. & as far as i’m aware no locals have caused a major smash.

Hi Chunks , i didn’t say they CAUSED Crashes , i said " they are the biggest danger " very differant … they tend to ride in the middle of the road and stop without warning and sometimes even on the wrong side of the road …and as far as locals are concerned they are always in a hurry to get home and there are a lot of local youngsters who drive around in cars that seems to think it’s great fun to race the bikes

this is all from personal experiance as i have been going there since 1978 , so if you read the post properly it’s aimed at people who havn’t been there before …now does it make sense ???

Attachments

I understand what you saying, & yes, have to agree about the youngsters (boy racers), but i live here (37 years) & as a local, don’t want to be generalized as a danger. & yes it is good to warn everyone of the dangers, after all, pre warned is pre armed.