how many of you are going to the I.O.M TT this year?

TT is nearly here. just 28 days to go (can you tell i’m excited)
How many of you will be making the pilgrimage to the island?

Me :slight_smile:

Rossi will be there :slight_smile:

www.iomtt.com/News/2009/04/29/MotoGP-legend-Valentino-Rossi-to-ride-Isle-of-Man-TT-course.aspx

I would love to go as ive never been but cant do it this year.

Yes, it seems the Rossi rumours are finally true this year. Every year someone rolls this one out, but finally confirmed now.

Johnp, its something everyone should do at least once in a life time. Greatest show on earth, but i live on the island, so i’m biased :smiley:

I’ll be heading over again… Ferry out there on Friday Morning, coming back late night after the Senior race.

Wales this weekend, then the following weekend to the TT…happy days!

Yep, Grim and I will be there from the 30th for 2 weeks :smiley:

Where you staying KML?

Me :D:w00t:

You say that every year :stuck_out_tongue:

Where are you and TJ staying? :P:D

Hey Debz… staying in a house 2 minutes from Quarter Bridge, going over with 3 lads from brum, so rather than camp (I don’t do camping :D) we have rented a house for the week… Are you staying in the same cottage as last time? You over for practice week too?

Pretend I’m Debz :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep, same cottage and for both weeks :slight_smile:

I’ll send you a new number and we’ll grab a beer somewhere :wink:

[quote]
**Grimbusa quote]

Pretend I’m Debz :stuck_out_tongue:

quote]

You can’t miss an opportunity to dress up, can you:D

[quote]
Jetstream (18/05/2009)

Shhhhhhhhhh thought that was our secret :smiley:

I,ll be staying at Kirk Michael by the 13th milestone. (with an old girl i know and her toyboy)

I will be flying my own staff in this year as i had to do my own cooking and washing up last year.

looking forward to the karaoke at Crosby’s :smiley:

HAHAHA, I completely forgot about that Karaokee! Have you hooked up the christmas lights and added all your cuddly toys to the pan european yet TDJ? :slight_smile:

I thought you were staying with us? :D;)

This pic is a true reflection of how hard you worked last year :stuck_out_tongue:

I heard that the cottage comes with 5 star accommodation, 3 course meals, breakfast in bed and all entertainment inclusive… Oh and guided tours of the island free :w00t:

Can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue:

You can’t believe everything Tug says :smiley:

Actually Mark said that’s what he got… I think it was just to lure me over and get me to do it for him! :smiley: