How many miles do you get from a full tank....

haha not at all Johnyboy. I was obviously talking about myself. LOL

i’m the best part of 15 stone myself, so adding the 7 odd stone of bird on the back means we’re we’re still looking at a non-too-spritely weight load

more carbon fibre? or just less pies…?

carbon fibre it is…!

Yeah, I am a real light weight . Haven’t met you yet, so it might just be believable.

JohnnyB, 15 stone? No way!

I am (or was last time I checked) 15.5 stones @ 6 foot on the dot.

Me and Johny need to lay of the pies…deffo.

, plenty of us out there who should lay off the pies, cake whatever.

I get 90 miles to reserve on the zx7, this will drop down to about 80-85 if I get a bit excited You do well to get 100 miles salee. I can only get over that on a run.

Buell XB9S 120 miles on a tank full, (about £12) And thats with a 19 stone rider on it!

haha sorry mate but its not actually pie related. joys of a gym in the office…

yeah, she’s pretty svelte. best not let her get good at the bike thing or she’ll whoop me on track. thats my excuse and i’m sticking to it

Tank was full 174 miles ago, haven’t filled it up and it’s still full! Probably because all those miles bar about 200 yards have been on the back of a bloody trailer!

(2 weeks to go and counting)

Well thankfully theres no petrol leak. It was just the way I was riding. Since the last tankful I refilled on Sunday after 130 miles (mostly riden normally with the last 15 spanked). It was such a good feeling seeing the light go on just after 130. I would assume there is still another 15 to 20 miles left in there in reserve.

about 100 miles I think - the GSXR is really rubbish for range, I do wonder if theres something wrong with it but the reserve pops up very early and I’ve not risked running ti dry to see how much fuel the reserve has. I’d estimate 130 but thats a guess…

Just aboutthe same on my 2006 Daytona 675

I’ve done 130 on the GSXR. Pretty much fumes at that point though.

I’ve got 160 miles out of mine, with 4 litres still in the tank… Not too shabby, BUT it is a 22 litre tank.

The fuel tank is the only thing I dont like about the Superduke!

I can get about 95 miles out a full 15litre tank ofwhich I’m told 14.5 litres is useable.

Light comes on at 45 miles then goes off at 57 miles then back on at about 65 miles (KTM realise the petrol light is faulty)…