HOME SAFE

Cheers everyone was a great day fair play to loops for sitting all that way on the back…

chhers mat, patrick and westie

watch this space

What a brilliant day. A big thanks to all involved in the organizing of it. As a newby, I must say it was a pleasure to meet so many of you. I’m absolutely knackered. Time for a beer.

Cheers

its that good a,

You just got back?

Sounds like you guys all had a gr8 time. I’m soooooo jealous!!!

I sat at home all day phoning all and sundry to try and get a pillion ride but everyone was out. Sht sht sh*t!! I cant wait to get a bike, I’m missing all the fun.

I ended up doing GARDENING

thanks all,

good day out - sorry we had to leave from fox’s but we had to get home…

Paul/Blade - another krispy kreme anyone???

quick question - there was someone on the ride with a white hornet… does anyone know who that was?

You should of PM’d me! I had a spare seat!

noooooooooooo

AbbeyJ did the guy have cornrows and an “R” Jacket… I talked to him but im terrible with names…

I know who it is, why?

I could be wrong but I think it is Leon who is normally on a blue Yam

Heheh perfect weekend all, perfect weekend, got home still buzzing, absolutely knackered, but the miles were great, company exceptional, and big thanks to all for organising.

I actually rode away from pointing at the sidestand thinking I would have p*ssed you off cos it was something else not that obvious, now I know differently!!!

Big up to Adz for talking me through my first ever burnout!!

What a great day…I can’t remember how much I’ve lauged in my lid as I was hitting the bumps in the road and launching skywards.

As usual for me…I did some of the rideout on my own as I woke up when it was the time to be leaving the Ace, but I caught up with the lost group (pretty apt)

Can’t wait to get the velcro sewed onto my leathers so I can fit my sparkie knee sliders and do a Charlie

Terry, how was your curry?..I had a nice Lamb Rogan Josh in the North London curry house I told you about…Got left overs for lunch at work…mmmm

Sherrie and Tania, I need your soiled knickers

Cracking day out - felt so alive after.

I too had curry - but opted for a Methi Lamb from my fav place. Yum!! That n a couple of beers sorted a fine end to a Kawatastic day!!

Afro

“Sherrie and Tania, I need your soiled kecks”

I daren’t ask??!!

O my GOD…I can’t believe you put that on a post!!!

Before you lot go getting the wrong impression, may I just say that Sherrie and I had nothing to do with formulating this twisted plan. That was entirely the doing of Afro and co.

And Afro…

…did we agree on £400 per pair??

Sounds like you lot had a fab day out, excellente! Not too sure on the soiled undies bit… I think it may be wiser not to ask…

Typical woman…

You’re disgusting, I hate you, die

What, what’s that…Money?

Yes, £400 a pair perhaps more depending on how long you can go without washing.

Ok…I think I’ve successfuly derailed this thread…Sorry

And who is the co?

Having listened to you 2 yesterday I can’t help thinking you’re all sweetness and light…

Why Patrick, whatever do you mean?

Actually don’t answer that.

Ask Afro and Terry - they’re the troublemaking duo that started that conversation. All we did was catch the end of it when all of a sudden our knickers were being demanded!

Yeah yeah butter wouldn’t melt I’m sure! Or perhaps it would!!!