HOME SAFE

you’ll be there soon enough sean

just takes time fella…

you cheeky smiled.

i deffo wanna do more twisties, it was great fun!

You cheeky sod - you’ll have to giv me a go on your k6 - let me show you how to ride it properly (that means without crashing by the way)

‘ducks on the way out’

OHH…AND RIP LITTLE FELLA…SOO SOO SORRY…

not so smiled

Attachments

rabbit.jpg

What a brilliant day… Some beautiful roads, some not so beautiful (bumpy). Glad LB’ers are getting home safe. Have a good week ahead!

Rich.

edit

LOL Shane… Poor Baby Bugs

you didnt?

He did - i dodged it - but i think shane got him!!

rabbit stew anyone?

nothing i could doo mate…was doing about 70 when i saw him…feeling guilty all day…

poor thing…sniff…sniff…

not so smiled.

we could arrange a funeral for it? i used to make cardboard coffins for my mice when i was little, i think i even tried to bury one alive

And I used to like you, smiled.

Ran into one of you guys (Chillednsorted - hope you got back okay fella) at Clackett Lane services on his way home to Rochester. Glad to hear you all had a good time.

Me I spent the day committing bug genocide in deepest darkest Sussexwith a couple of mates.

I completely agree about the tired but satisfied feeling!

RE:

“OHH…AND RIP LITTLE FELLA…SOO SOO SORRY…

I saw the little blighter in the road but almost didn’t believe my eyes! Shouldn’t he be hopping to a burrow or something? I missed, and the two riders behind too. But I didn’t fancy his chances if he stayed there! Tough break. Hope you’re not TOO traumatised smiled!

Had a blinding rideout to George White in Swindon, amazing place. Guy next to us in crowd won himself a gsxr 1000 k7 today in a free draw! what a lucky bar steward. Got to Fox’s about 6ish and was told you hairy lot and Terry were up there shame I missed you, catch up on Friday night

I work for george whites - and if i went, i wouldn’t of been able to enter the free bike draw - so didn’t bother - went on this rideout instead - and had a bloody good time!!

many thanks all at lb ,for a great day…

Your avatar looks photoshopped!!!

Got home a while back. Apart from my bike messin about it was a good day

Did a tour of the Chilterns on the way back (6 counties today ) Took Big SV to the High Beach tea hut which was shut Now he knows where it is

See you all soon

the kickstand smiled…THE BLOODY KICKSTAND!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny_MGIAYGi4

ohhh smiled.

LMAO!!

Don’t worry hon - we’ll put it down to the fact that it’s not your proper bike