got me a new toy....

for the sunday pub run…

Love it, would be good for parking, just run over the buggers

Dare you to go the ace in that on a friday night:w00t:

Probaly do better stunts than Terry!;):stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome, is it road legal :w00t:

it is road legal with new engine and track pads…yes going to the ace on friday would be fun…I may just do that one of these days…perhaps I will turn up in the stolly first, easier to drive on the road…

I need to take my tracked vehicle licence first thought i think…will check that…

looks in better nick than terry’s…least the wheels all point the right way :smiley:

yes its going for a paint and tart up first thought…it doesnt pull wheelies so easy though…although I am sure Tel would find a way…

Propper boys toy!! shouldnt imagine you’d be involved in any road rage incidents driving that…?

Not sure it’ll help us on the pot hole front though…

Wicked:D

lol man you have got to organise an LB day at your gaff I can already see it is going to be fun…

also see if you can mount a 50cal paintball gun on it…

also line a load of chav n theivin scrotes up and see how many you can clear over a jump with it…if it goes t!ts up nobody will care :D:D

when the weather is good and the ground dryer, you would be most welcome to come up and have a bit of off road fun…

And some people complain about there chain tensioning problems;)

got some bussiness to sort out, can i borrow it? lol :w00t:

Great bike security that :wink:

Awesome! :smiley:

and I think you have got a good idea there stevecbr11xx!!

All you need now is some good ol’ rim tape!

LOL love it. When I used to live in Wembley there was a bloke that used to ride round in military vehicles. Not tracked mind but still used to turn heads. :slight_smile:

yes I am going to get my zils road registered before long and looking to get me a nice ferret next year…depending upon cash flow…

That will be Mak who runs Electowerkz Paintball & the Electrowerkz club venue in Islington. He used to have a big six wheeled amphibious truck. He is now driving a black Hummer with bullet holes in the back, and a roof-top gun turret.

Nice one 2strokes!! :wink: