Goodwood breakfast club

If the weather is dry I’m thinking of a rideout to goodwood as it’s Supercar & bike Sunday. Great little summer event, be a great ride down and it’s free to get in so would be a great day.
Probably would eat there or move on to black rabbit in arundel then potentially onto Brighton for the afternoon.

Ill prob meet people at box and look to leave around 9ish before the roads get too busy.
If anyone fancies it then just let me know! If the weathers nice I’m pretty certain my dad will be there with the BTTF car too :slight_smile:

It’s a good ride from Box - lovely roads - beware the price of breakfast though (at least Dick Turpin wore a mask!)

I am up for this :slight_smile:

Give it some in the tunnel :wink:

You just beat us to that one:D:D

Gutted… gonna be in Cheltenham! I really wanted to see the flux capacitor!!! :frowning:

What your dads Doc Emmett Lathrop Brown… :smiley:

Mate get out of it!! U know it makes sense!

Nah can’t have to visit friends and do a few odd jobs around there… Plus my landlady is having friends over for the royal wedding so I’m getting the f*ck out of dodge as I’ve already insulted her enough with my anti-royallist sentiments :smiley:

There will be other opportunities though and now I’ve got a taste of those sweet roads I’ll be back :cool:

Darn - sounds a great idea, but I’m taking a dozen bikers on an alternative Wales weekend :slight_smile:

I have seen it and it is mental!! :smiley:

I’ll be up for this, I’ll text you so we can arrange to meet somewhere I can be late! :wink:

You lot should show more respect for the locals :smiley:

Great Scott!!!

:hehe:

im up 4 this :smiley:

I trust no one will be hitting 88mph because getting back from 1955 would be very difficult! :stuck_out_tongue:

im up for this-sounds great. ill meet you at box around 8.30am.

I like the whole names down thing. I shall start

1. Bikergirl 400
  2. Leon1984
  1. As I told you earlier Claire, Leon has twisted my arm. Prick. **Chipsie ** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good work peeps, will be a great day! Let’s look at numbers saturday and decide who we got.

I’ll be at Box around 8.30 then for any early birds.

Tim, u better not be late! :wink:

1. Bikergirl 400

2. Leon1984
    [/quote]

3. Chipsie

4. Timbandit